All reviewsboiled eggslovely guesthouseother guestsmin walkingla ramblametro stationenjoyed our staycatalunyabedroomapartmentbathroombalconyhairdryeraerobus
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Lovely guest house, very easy to get to from Airport, by Aerobus and also very near to Metro. Lovely clean rooms, comfortable beds and nice big bathroom with hairdryer, towels etc. We did have the twin room without a window but this didn't bother us at all and it was very quiet to say it was on a busy road. Breakfast was nice too! Would highly recommend for a central stay in Barcelona.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017

When I booked the place I couldn’t believe the great deal. 4 nights for 252 € for a famous city like Barcelona that was unbeatable. The pictures looked promising and I was hoping this was not just an awesome photographers work.

Well I wasn’t disappointed!!!

The Guest House was right in the city at Plaça de Catalunya

Next to metro station Catalunya with line L1 / L3 and only 5 min walking to La Rambla

It was a bit hard to find but they sent out a good description. It is the entrance next to Burger King going up to the 2nd floor.

I told the owner that I write reviews for my blog and if I could get a nice quiet room. Not sure if it was considered but it was one of the better choices. The bathroom was across the room but I seen all the others they had to pass the kitchen to get to their bathrooms. Ask for room 1. Room 3 and 4 are the once with a proper window leading to the balcony and room 2 and 5 have no window plus is based next to the kitchen.

I was reading many reviews that they had to wait for the owner to show up. Seems I was lucky I left them the flight details and was able to move right in. The staff is very nice.

The ceiling is in some gold and looks a little like in a museum. I loved the seating area next to the balcony for some rest from a long day.

Rooms were not the biggest but enough with TV (only Spanish channels) and air-condition. The bathroom was modern with huge shower and hair dryer.

Breakfast was included a basket with rolls, toast, muffins and croissant. Jam, cornflakes, boiled eggs, coffee, milk, tea and orange juice.

It is really the best deal in Barcelona if you travel on a budget. Very quiet, central and clean.

Read more reviews on my blog world-wiser. com

A few things I have to mention:

Toilet paper not allowed to be thrown in the toilet bowl

Sausage and cheese for breakfast for some who don’t like only sweet stuff.

Room Tip: I was in room 1. Room 3 / 4 with a proper window leading to the balcony and room 2 and 5 have no window plus is based next to the kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MidAgedTravellers80s
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here for a few days, it was good value for the location of Las Ramblas. Very small and peaceful place, staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was very nice. We had some difficulties finding it as it was located at the top of a building with work going on inside, but no other negative comments apart from that.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JoannaB1804
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This stylish guest house is very central within a few steps of the Plaza Cataluyna and La Rambla. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was quite good. The only problem is that noise does travel very easily and so were woken up quite early.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I booked the room (with external bathroom) almost 10 months in advance, without any advance payment.
The location is excellent, close to La Rambla (1 min walking), close to metro/train stations (1 min walking), on an area full of restaurants and shops.
The rooms are big enogh, clean and quiet.
The bathroom is very clean as well. The area for breakfast (in fact the living room of the house) is nice and well equiped. You have free access to tea, cofee wi-fi and water 24/7.
The personall is friendly and present when you need it.
It was excellent!