“Fun and Learn at Babylon Idiomas”
Review of Babylon Idiomas Barcelona - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Babylon Idiomas Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Babylon Idiomas offers a range of Intensive Spanish courses in schools throughout Spain, including our wonderfully located school in Barcelona. Our company was established in 2002 and we've grown ever since to become one of the leading language learning institutes in the world. Babylon Idiomas was voted best Spanish language school in 2011 for the second time after winning as well in 2008.
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I attended a basic intensive course at Babylon Idiomas for 4 weeks; I am a beginners' beginner when it comes to Spanish. I chose Babylon because of these factors: City and location of school, flexibility of course schedule, competitive pricing. In addition, I was most impressed with the help given by the enrollment staff when I called them while I was registering the course and accommodation online. And I am glad that I made that choice. Their programs, academic and extracurricular activities, provided the challenges of learning a new language during the day and the opportunities to practice what we learned during after class rendezvous, mingle with teachers and fellow students, city walks, etc, on top of on premise scheduled culture classes. The teachers are super and the admin staff are always there to help. During my stay with Babylon, I learned a great deal, met a lot of friends and had a lot of fun!

3  Thank DONOL L

Reviewed 20 July 2012

I chose Babylon Idiomas Barcelona from among the many choices in the city, primarily because of its convenient location and competitive pricing. In two weeks I learned and practiced a lot of Spanish and was extremely encouraged in my langage learning! I truly hope to return because of the excellent teachers and the overall atmosphere of the school. There are lots of opportunities to interact with students, teachers, and experience the city for those who want organized activities, and there is always someone willing to help! Highly recommended!

3  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I was at Babylon Idiomas Barcelona for three weeks. The school is very conveniently located. It's only on street away from a metro station and two to three street from the busting Passeig de Garcia. I had studied twice a week for one year in Bangkok but did not get very far. At Babylon Idiomas I had learned more than that in just three weeks. (Intensive 20) The teachers are well prepared for every class. They are also very successful at keeping us attentive. I was also impressed with how the school organized events/tours for the students to join. I would recommend this school to anyone really. The students are from everywhere in the world so you will make friends for sure. I chose the 250 euros/week accommodation and although the location was very good, I think you could probably find a cheaper accommodation on your own.
Overall: If you are looking for a good school, experienced teacher, good location- Babylon Idiomas is your answer! Do it! Do it! :)

2  Thank babybellez
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I visited the school for 8 weeks for an intensive course and it was absolutely worth it. The teachers are dedicated to their jobs, the whole learning atmosphere was great and I learnt a lot during those weeks. My classmates were great and I found a lot of new friends there. I highly recommend this school to everybody who wants to learn a lot and have a great time in Barcelona.

4  Thank Neda D