Hotel Abbot
US$131
US$122
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$850
US$676
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Probably one of the worst hotel I have been to. I have been charged extra fees without any authorization and the receptionist is going away from his desk during the night. Expect to stay at the door 35minutes before to be allowed to enter, without any excuses from him. I have never seen such an unprofessional and rude behavior from someone working in hospitality.
Shame!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

The proximity to Sants is really the only reason for staying here. It's not a great hotel, but it's not bad either. Can't figure out how they make four stars, definitely no more than a three.

Walls are paper thin, so you will hear neighbours, their TV, their phone calls.
Breakfast is very average; nothing really appetizing, everything seems to just have been bought at a local cash and carry. The orange juice is a sickly sweet coloured water.

Finally one comment which I think says much about the lack of attention to detail of a true four star. When I arrived back in my room on Christmas Eve there was a bar of chocolate turrón and a bottle of cava, Spanish sparkling wine. But not a word to say if these were a gift or part of the mini bar offerings which would have to be paid for. I left them untouched and rather than bringing festive cheer, I was annoyed.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank williamdfr
Reviewed 24 September 2015

It is a small hotel, very quiet. My husband and i stayed for 5 nights here. It is very conveniently located to reach from an airport or any train stations. Barcelona Sants is a big railway station. We planned to go to Sitget after Barcelona. A room was good, good beds with not very good pillows. It was clean and their radio music was amazing; the best part of it - a speaker in a bathroom! We loved it. We will definitely stay here again if needs to be close to a railway station. A metro to go to a center of the city is within 5 min walk. There are 2 cafeterias on the way. We liked to have breakfast in a closer one on the way to a metro. There is also a grocery store on the way to a metro, but you have better choice and price if you walk across a road and turn left, there is a small Chinese market with juicy fruit, and right beside it, a grocery store Consum to buy water, snacks, wine, etc. Wifi was good.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k0za
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Stayed there some time ago for four nights as my "stopover" after my visit to Almeria. As my booking price was not overcharged, I do recommend if you manage to get a good rate. What I liked most was that Barcelona Sants was a stone's throw away. The room was clean and modern. Breakfast also nice! See photos enclosed!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here due to its proximity to Barcelona Sants train/metro station. I would not recommend staying in this part of town. It is dirty and not the Barcelona experience we were expecting. The hotel was alright, nothing really exceptionally great or awful about it.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple