2,744 results
All reviews level room jacuzzi bath nice hotel hospital clinic business hotel five star hotel business trip tapas tourist area nou camp hop on hop off bus tourist bus public transportation around the corner junior suite min walk la rambla
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For a 5 start hotel, this is nor really what i am used to. The equipment is quite old/used. The windows don't isolate the noise from outside. There is a really busy road going around. I was in 16th floor and could not sleep well as I hear the traffic including the garbage collection service at 2 am like if the windows were fully open. The Glass door in the Bathroom were broken. The massage bathtub was broken, the pieces of colour in the bathroom was falling. The reception was not even able to order you a taxi in the morning. I could not really believe my eyes and ears...

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HOTEL_MELIABARCELONA, Guest Relations at Melia Barcelona Sarria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

First of all we would like to thank you for your time, your comment and also for choosing us.

We feel sad to know we did not meet your expectations, we are always in a constant improvement process and we take pride in the hotel´s appearance and when informed of any imperfections they are eliminated accordingly. On the other hand all our staff feel a tremendous passion for service to make our guest feel at home.

Please, our intention is to make our property even more attractive to visitors like yourself ,we would be very grateful if you give us the opportunity to welcome you again, we will make sure you will enjoy a very nice stay.

Kind regards and please do not hesitate to contact me, I keep entire at your service to assist you in anything you could need.

Alexis Mazorra Sánchez
Guest Relations & EarthCheck Coordinator-Meliá Barcelona Sarrià 5*

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice hotel to stay but can be better if I was able to get a queen size bed instead of 2 twins. I also like it because there is church nearby and it was a pretty quiet area. I do need to commute to see the tourist area because it was quite far from it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
HOTEL_MELIABARCELONA, Guest Experience Team at Melia Barcelona Sarria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedbak with us, that action is extremely important to us as it helps us provide a better service, day after day.

We are happy to know that you consider us a good hotel with a nice and quiet location, however I feel that i must apologize about the bed in your room. I can assure you that the next time you return, we will take into consideration the type of bed you like, and we will do everything inour power, to provide you with an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would totally recommend the Meliá Hotel as a superb place to stay, whatever your visit is for.It is in a very pleasant part of the City, and within easy reach of all areas .A top point of pleasure was the staff, and absolutely every interaction was superb, both in attitude and sorting out queries.I would strongly recommend the Level rooms, as the additional attributes made this extremely worthwhile.I send my gratitude and top credit to all at Meliá Hotel Barcelona.

Room tip: Level rooms well worth any additional charge.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Alan, you can not imagine how important your words of appreciation are to us, I will convey your comment to all our team, so that everyone can see what their work has been recognized.

I am very proud to know that your stay with us was so pleasant, our main objective is to provide memorable experiences to our guests.

It was a great pleasure to have been at your service, and I believe that I speak on behalf of all our staff, if I tell you that we really want you to return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room and restaurant were nice but location required transportation all the time. The advertised welcome pack for the kids was not offered, had to ask but were told that were no longer in existence but on the website still there. The manager Daniel was very helpful and took decisions quickly if not him the stay would be not that pleasant. Thank you very much Daniel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Guest, unfortunately the information given to you by our site was incorrect, for which we apologize.

I will convey your words to my colleague Daniel, and I am sure he will be very happy to have been helpful.

In conclusion I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay in Barcelona and for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Enjoyed our stay here and hotel was top quality. Bit disappointed that room wasn't ready when we arrived at 4pm and no drink or anything was offered whilst we waited which didn't feel like 5* treatment but the room was lovely.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
HOTEL_MELIABARCELONA, Guest Relations at Melia Barcelona Sarria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you very much for your sincere comment and for highlighting the positive aspects you liked.

We apologize if we did not offer you something whilst waiting, we will comment with the departments involved what could have happened because it is a gesture that we always have with all our clients who have to wait for their rooms.

Kind regards and we are at your entire service to welcome your to Melia Barcelona Sarria

Alexis Mazorra Sánchez