US$228
US$204
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
Barcelo Raval(Barcelona)
US$181
US$155
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Ako Suite Hotel(Barcelona)
US$164
US$148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$157
US$138
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$164
US$123
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2015

The hostel security is terrible - doors won't lock, lockers all have the same key and are easily opened, anyone can access the rooms. I was robbed while staying at the hostel, as were other people in my dorm. Staff wasn't helpful at all, and wasn't supportive.
In addition, they double charged me for the stay (though apologised later)
The facilities are very very basic, the wifi signal is weak, and the hostel is facing the busiest street in Barcelona, so its very noisy.
Keep away!

Room Tip: choose a different hostel!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank mir847
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable hostel! The men in the reception was so nice!!!! And provides you with all the information needed!!!Comfortable kitchen , breakfast very very good, bathrooms clean and comfortable too!i went with a friend and we had a really nice time there! I really recommend it, even thought the location is no the best one! It's pretty far from the " center" but subway and buses are right in. Front of the hostel, or if you like walking in 30/40 minutes you'll be in la rambla and the walking to get there is very nice!!!!!!!...(I walked every day I think we only took the bus to hung out at night!!) very safe too, and people with who we shared the room were so good too! So my experience here is totally positive!
You are really near to plaza España, Montjuic (Montjuic and the palace, which is now a museum, and it's inn top of Montjuic was one of my favorites places in barcelona! Totally worth it! )

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2014

We arrived 30 minutes after the check in time because our flight had been delayed 2 hours, nobody would open the door for us and when we finally got in our room had been given away we were without a place to stay at 3am. Would have been nice to at least let us know our room was given away.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2014

1. We were not able to open the window, because of the smell (airless, smoking, etc). In this case, I recommend a MAIN STREET ROOM, if possible!
2. Our room (a private one) was near the common bath. I had to listen to every one vomiting during the night.
3. The sheets were not clean at all!
4. The breakfast was a big joke.
5. Most of the time I turned the light on, but with no big success. I think the personal turned it off or something. I was not really able to see where the handle of the door is.
6. The lock system is crazy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2014

The worst hostel I ever been to!!!Came in a bit earlier than check in time, the person who was working there ( a man, probably the manager) told me to get out of the hostel until check In time. Was ridiculously rude when I asked if I can just sit inside the building since I was tired and didn't have any place to go, he did not care, just told me to leave and come back at check in time in the worst tone ever. Rudeness aside, the place was just awfully dirty!!! Don't waste your time and money where!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo