“Amazing doughnuts”
Review of Gopal Restaurant - Barcelona - CLOSED

Gopal Restaurant - Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The food is all vegan and extremely tasty, especially the vegan Nutella doughnuts were the best doughnuts I had ever tasted (better than non-vegan doughnuts too!). Burgers were also really nice. Unfortunately Gopal stated on their Instagram page that they discontinued due to difficulties with licences etc. Will miss the doughnuts..

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I believe this place once served hot food but is now just a 100% vegan deli offering cold food to take away. They sell burgers, tofu, vegan meats etc to be cooked at home and also homemade baked goods such as huge vegan donuts.
We came here every day on our holiday to purchase goods for our breakfast for the next morning. We had donuts filled with vegan cream (omg!) and also chocolate covered ones. We also had a bread type pasty filled with various things...The 'mexican chilli' one I found very salty but the 'pollo' was delicious.
The staff are very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is absolutely incredible. We have been 4 times in as many days (I know) and each time has been flawless.
We tried the teriyaki burger and the beetroot based ones. We have had the chicken and bacon add ons and the chorizo cheese sausage. I don't know what it is or what it's made of but it is fantastic.

We also tried the cream and then the Nutella doughnuts.

It's one of the best vegan places I've been to. Even though it is takeaway only this does not detract from how good the food is.

Everyone should go.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Easily the most delicious doughnuts I've had in my life, including before I was vegan. They are HUGE, the chocolate and the dough is absolutely delicious. Every person I've taken there has agreed, vegan or not. 10/10 and super super cheap (€2-€3 depending on what you get on them)

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Was tasty, didn't take too long (early in the day)... if you're very hungry hey the menu, chips plus burger and drink seems good deal