“The best seitan ever”
Review of Gopal Restaurant - Barcelona - CLOSED

Gopal Restaurant - Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Gopal is small vegan take away place> you can eat inside but it will be uncomfortable. So just grab anything with seitan and enjoy the city.
Besides, they sell tasty vegan cheeses. Thank you Jesus for Gopal (almost poem) :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

The expectations from a vegan place is that the food will be fresh but what we received was burger (seitan) that was in part still cold (as if it was recently defrost) and a dry bun that broke in our hand. The least satisfying vegan burger I ever had

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Food is really tasty, unfortunately everytime I get there is more expensive. Burgers are good eventhough all of them are made in the same pan

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We arrived late from the airport and wanted to get something that was healthy, quick and vegan and this take away was near by (Open to 11pm). Great burgers and croquettes. When we are back in Barcelona we will get a donut and try the cake.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I always go on a veggie burger quest when I am abroad, so obviously had to try out Gopal. I love that it's all vegan, probably wouldn't have guessed if I didn't know :) I ordered the teriyaki burger... While it was a very nice burger, I couldn't taste anything resembling teriyaki in it at all (which was quite disappointing). Also, the girl who served me just chatted to the other member of staff the whole time I was in there so I felt a bit uncomfortable, almost like I was interrupting her by being there...
For that reason I'm giving 4* instead of 5*.

One last thing : for all those complaining that there isn't any seating - it's very clear when you're in there that everything is to takeaway. It's only a 5 minute walk from the harbour, find somewhere there to sit down and enjoy your food with a great view.