3 nights in the end of april 2012 for an italian couple ready to visit Barcelona.
Perfect: cleanness, receptionist courtesy, Nestlè coffe for free, location (near to Sagrada Familia and Metro station), wifi included and efficient.
Could be improved: no fridge in the room, reception no speaking english.
Price in line with the market.
Particularity: payment at the arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Hostemplo Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostemplo Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia