W Barcelona
US$247
Derby Hotels
US$226
  • Pool
Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$274
Agoda.com
US$274
US$224
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$166
US$161
  • Restaurant
6,718 results
All reviewseclipse barbliss spabravo restaurantwet deckfabulous roomcool corner suitebliss productsfloor to ceiling windowsfrosted glasstop floorsea viewmediterranean seamood lightingpool area isamazing hotelbarceloneta beachhotel guests
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We had a fantastic long weekend here for my husbands 30th birthday. I had booked a flight / accomodation package with BA and found this good value. However I hadn't appreciated that a 'wonderful' room was in fact entry level, so I was a bit worried we were going to end up with a shoe box. In fact the room was great. The only problem I had was that although the floor to ceiling windows afforded us great views, there was no fresh air and I suspect if you upgrade to one of the few suites for the privilage of a balcony it would cost a small fortune. Also I would point out the bathroom layout, the sink was in the room itself and the shower and toilet only behind frosted glass. I wouldn't fancy this layout for a romantic first break away! Fine if you are toally comfortable with whoever you're sharing the room with.

The staff were literally falling over themselves to help you out, even remembering your name for your entire stay. On finding it was my husbands birthday our check in girl sent a cake to the room! I bet the W in London don't have staff this good.

The only other point to note was the slight distance between the hotel and the city center, but to the center of town a cab was only 5 Euro or a 20 min walk, so I really wouldn't let that put you off - this is definately the best hotel in Barcelona.

We would definately return here......

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KimOFarrell
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Great location, awesome views, clean.
Odd room set out, as sink was in room.
Lighting whilst very funky was impractical.
Remote control curtains, cool ,but didn't work.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2012

So if you are looking to stay near the beach this is about as close as its going to get. The staff are amazing at helping you with whatever you need. The rooms were some of the swankiest rooms I'v ever stayed in. Its definitely pricey, but if you've ever wanted to treat yourself, this is the place to save up and do it.

They kind of have a little area on the beach with is very nice, it gives you a little privacy if you like that kind of thing. The multiple levels of outdoor lounging are also great - the outdoor club & DJ are great with the beds and cabanas. I couldn't recommend this place any more.

Some rooms can be a little smokey, but just go ask for a new one, and they'll accommodate. The brunch is kinda bleh, if I had to find one thing that was not excellent.

Room Tip: Face the ocean, when your blinds open in the morning, you'll be facing beautiful blue water, some way to wake up!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Nice hotel, polite staff, clean spacious rooms. Good breakfast buffet. Eclipse bar fun but expensive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Just back from a weeks holiday in the fantastic W hotel. From the moment we checked in the staff were excellent, friendly, efficient, charming and professional. Special mention to the Front office staff who ensured that we were made to feel so welcome to this magnificient building. Once in our room the WOW factor really began to sink in, the room layout was fantastic, beautiful views from the wall of glass, fantastic shower which felt like a waterfall, beautiful Bliss products, and the most comfortable bed i think ive ever slept in. The food and beverage service was excellent and special mention to Alexander in the bar who went the extra mile when it came to making us feel welcome and at home in the W. Our visits to the Eclispe bar on the top of the hotel were magnificient with a chilled out funky vibe that was really special. If I sound bowled over by this hotel, it is simply because I was, from the moment we checked in until our check out a week later the experience was nothing short of perfection.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple