I spent 3 nights at the hotel during my recent trip to Barcelona. Great location, good food and real top class design. Breakfast at the Blanc was a pleasurable experience. Very elegant and clever design, making use of skylight during the day and cozy lighting at night. Their steam room at the basement has lounge chair and showers inside. Real cool. On the flip side, service at the breakfast was not very attentive the first day and showers inside the room didn't drain properly. I had a room facing the busy street of Passieg de Gracia, so it's a bit noisy. But overall, a great hotel. One of my top choices in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia