Booked 5 nights here and recently returned... For the money you cannot top this place. The rooms are commodious (again, for the money) and included a mini fridge. The only faults I would cite are that the room was hot and we couldn't open the window b/c of the street noise (which is 100% blocked out when the windows are closed) and the matresses a bit on the hard side. The staff was friendly and I felt very secure as they had a guard on duty after 11 pm in addition to the front desk buzzing you in, etc. I never ever felt that security was an issue. The location, as others have cited, is ideal and right around the corner from the Boqueria which made access to quality, inexpensive snacks (fruits and the like) easy. The metro system in BCN is also very modern and efficient and puts NY's to shame (which most do... sadly). I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for an economical hotel without sacrificing on space, cleanliness, and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona Ramblas hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Ramblas, is a stylish, contemporary building in the historic center of Barcelona, just footsteps from Las Ramblas, the city’s most famous street. Barcelona’s best shops, markets, restaurants, galleries and museums are within easy walking distance. Plus, it’s really close to a metro station, with good links to the airport and local trade fair centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Ramblas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ramblas Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Ramblas Catalonia