See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I booked this hostel late, to attend the MWC 2018 Expo as my AirB&B cancelled on me the weekend before the show, and appreciate most hotels are booked up well in advance during this conference, but I paid £187 a night for a room that is normally £40 and felt rather ripped off to be honest. I suppose I shouldn't have expected much - but it was a very cold week (snowing in Barcelona) and I couldn't get the heating to work and the room was not only cold but pretty dated, tired and very basic. There was damp in the room & bathroom and had a very uncomfortable bed (moved when you moved) and the furniture was really tired. The bathroom was separate from the bedroom and I think shared with others staying there and you needed to use a different key for each room (main door, hotel door, bedroom door, toilet door) - and none of them are marked up to correspond with which door so trying to find the right key in the middle of the night for the bathroom was difficult yo say the least. The walls are paper thin too. The reception is closed between 8pm and 8 am - I arrived back at 6pm one evening and it seemed reception closes earlier than 8pm - but if you arrive out of hours you have to check in at a different hotel around 15 mins walk away which was very incovenient.
If you are a student or backpacking I am sure this is fine and what to expect for the normal £40pn fee- but I wont be going back here I am afraid.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Absolutely lovely place to stay; very safe clean and spacious. Beds comfy and rooms all had fridges in- very useful!! Walk between the other hotel (after 8pm check in) to the city seven was quite a long way and would have been good if they had printed maps / directions.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I rented a room for 2 nights whie visiting Barcelona , just wanted a place to sleep while i explore the city . The place was pretty far from the main attractions but there are lots of busses , taxis ,metro so that was no problem .
The room was clean , it had air conditioning , free wireless , we share the bathroom with another apartment and while we were not enthusiastic about this , everything worked fine , the bathroom was also very clean .
I slept there like a rock .
Also would like to thank the staff there for being helpfull.
I do recommend it .

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights for St Jordi, and it was great. Not far from city centre- we walked in every day and took at the most 30 mins. Paying for the breakfast when booking was a good thing to do as well, really sets you up for the day. The only thing I would say is on the first night, the gentleman next door was snoring so loudly! I thought it was my partner, thankfully he was gone the next day! We also had to check in at a different hotel due to our flights being after 8pm, which was about 20 mins away from this B and B. They couldn't have been better really!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dthomson3
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We stay there on night and everything was perfect. I booked the room thru the website and this one was ereally easy to us.
The rate was really good .
The location also was perfect.
I will definitely stay there again for my next trip.

Room tip: Double room
Date of stay: February 2017