“Highly recommended when visiting barcelona”

Bordeaux - Cuina Oberta
Ranked #12 of 11,119 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank Oscar for the fantastic service we recieved on our visit whilst in Barcelona. The quality of the food was at its finest and the atmosphere was superb. The staff were really friendly and even gave us tips and places to visit. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the city and I would most deffinately return on my next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I finished are week in Barcelona at this wonderful Restaurant. The chef was so accommodating and we enjoyed every bite. Very well presented, healthy and such tasty food. I think about the restaurant often.

1  Thank JaredW04
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I passed by and look at the references here in trip advisor, maybe expectations were too high. Restaurant is nice and service is good, but the options in the menu were very limited with nearly all dishes being raw food (tartar, tataki, etc) only lasagna was cooked food.
Little bit overprice also. Quality was good but nothing special.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Found this place near our hotel and were so amazed with their great service and high quality products. Extensive wine menu and welcoming staff makes your night just perfect. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant is a discovery in the narrow streets of Les Corts. The food is delicious and the service is close and respectful. The dishes are nicely presented and the waitress will help you choose coherently. The food menu is not very extensive, but the wine list is extremely comprehensive. I will repeat for sure.