Just back from a great city break in Barcelona and a fab stay @ the Eurostars Ramblas Boqueria, step out of the hotel directly onto the Rambla, only 5min walk from bus drop off @ Catalonia square and close to all other areas for sight seeing. Got a second floor room 202 with balcony overlooking Las Rambla, great for watching the world go by and not as noisy as other reviews made out, slept like a log after days out sight seeing. Very clean and modern, staff smart, very helpful and friendly, only one small niggle (us brits do like a brew 1st thing) no kettle in room but free coffee machine one floor down, other than that, good hotel & would deff stay here again. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A three star hotel in the Ramblas of Barcelona, next to the famous Boqueria market, with a fresh , modern and comfortable design. The Exe Ramblas Boqueria is in a nineteenth century palace completely renovated on the inside and turned into a space of minimalist design with the latest technology and facilities set in the colors of a Mediterranean market. Due to its central location, situated between the Port of Barcelona and Plaza Catalunya, in the heart of Barcelona, the rooms of the hotel are perfectly soundproofed to guarantee its customers the best rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Ramblas Boqueria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona
- Exe Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona, Catalonia