US$225
US$175
US$153
Priceline
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$155
US$135
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$625
US$606
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$688/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is the third time that I have stayed here. This place is great, close to Passeig de Gracia, Plaça Catalunya and Sagrada Familia. Very good for shopping or sightseeing.
There is a metro stop nearby and plenty of bars where you can inexpensive breakfast or lunch.
Big thanks to Maria, she was very nice explaining to me everything that I needed to know.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Farrarons
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I have just spent 5 days at Hostal Martina and have loved it here. I had a large room with original tiled floor and decorative plaster work ceiling, plus my own bathroom, plus a little balcony out the quieter side at the back of the building. Yes it was hot and no air con, but A fan was supplied, so its fine. I recommend one of the rooms at the back which only gets morning sun. The location in Eixample is close to Tetuan metro, a lovely sedate quiet neighbourhood, close to everything.
The hostess gave me a map and lots of info, very helpful. No you don't get sachets of shower gel, but get real! This place is extremely good value, it's clean, it's in a lovely old apartment block in a safe part of town, you will be out all day , and the bed is very comfortable. I will definitely be back

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

I really loved this! I have been staying in massive share bunkbed rooms for the past 2 months, so when I got to Barca I wanted to upgrade for a couple days to a private room...

I can only attest to what I saw: the bedroom I had had beautiful stained glass windows, a balcony, quaint furniture, a super comfy double bed, ensuite with more beautiful window paneling. It was super clean, the staff come in every day to tidy up your room. I would describe this place as: authentic, rustic, boutique & romantic. Think of it more as a family run guesthouse- they only have 5-7 rooms.

On arrival Maria gave me lots of information regarding where to go and how to get to places. She was also quite sweet & friendly... if using a little broken english - but that didn't bother me at all. The staff were also super helpful when I asked to extend my stay too.

Only minor complaint was the wifi wasn't very strong/fast... but that wasn't a deal breaker for me.

I would definitely return here :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 1 March 2015

The owners are lovely, very helpful and welcoming. When we arrived we were shown on maps where we were, how to get back and how to get the main attractions - my friend speaks Catalan and Spanish so this was really helpful. We stayed in a double room which had one double bed and one single, we were asked if we would like a key each which was really nice. The room was huge and had a fireplace, lamps above the beds, a small table and chairs in the main part of the room and a open type metal wardrobe to hang our clothes.
The bathroom is very small (i'm only small so not an issue for me but tall people may find it a little bit of a squeeze - this stops me giving a 4 rating overall), the wash basin is outside of the main part of the bathroom. Not a huge issue for us as we were visiting to explore and just had quick showers in the morning. This is not a hotel so there is no TV or kettle with tea etc.
The room was clean, pillows were a little flat but not a problem for 4 nights.
The hostel provides free WiFi which is really helpful when planning your day. It is located about a 20 minute walk from the Ramblas so in a good location. There is also a supermarket less than a 5 minute walk away which is very handy.
The architecture of the building is beautiful. We would stay here again. Well worth the money in what can be an expensive city.

Room Tip: We were at the back and this was quiet
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank LWilko
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed at hostel martina for 4 nights in may. The room was large and clean but as others have said, very basic for the price paid. The bathroom was also very small. We stayed at the back of the hostel where we were told it would be quieter - however, it was very loud during the day and sounded as if a school full of young children was next door possibly. You could also hear noises in the rooms next door. The view was disappointing, and of tower block buildings and there was no balcony, but a large window which opened out into the room instead although we did book with a balcony. Cleaning of the room varied, some days beds were made and others, not. Towels weren't replaced throughout our visit. and one day all of our things had been moved around.
Staff seemed very friendly and helpful and the location was good, plenty of small cafes close by and a 20 minute walk to Las Ramblas. Overall it was an ok place to stay where we had the basics, but for the price would have expected a little more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple