Barcelo Raval
Barcelona Universal Hotel(Barcelona)
US$248
US$175
  • Pool
Salles Hotel Pere IV(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$178
Official Site
El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
US$556
US$514
  • Restaurant
Hotel Constanza Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$184
Casa Fuster Hotel(Barcelona)
US$292
US$244
  • Pool
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$99
3,584 results
All reviewsrooftop barlas ramblasraval areaelectric curtainsgreat hotelmodern hotelsliding doormood lightingnespresso machinedeluxe roomplunge pooltaxi ranksmall pooltop floortapasbars and restaurantscentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Didn't stay at this hotel but we did end up eating here and it was so, so bad.... Six of us all had a bad experience with our order. The food just isn't good. So do yourself a favour and just stick to the cocktails and drinks and eat elsewhere. Funky hotel too, so the rooms may be nice and the staff were nice and the place is clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights, and loved it. Very clean, well maintained with ultra modern amenities. The staff was extremely courteous on our arrival, and allowed us an early check in. Our King bed was very comfortable. The location is good with only a 10 min walk to Las Ramblas. The rooftop bar provides an outstanding view of the entire city! I would defintely recommend this hotel and will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My husband I really enjoyed the hotel. Without even asking they upgraded us to a suite on the 8th floor when we arrived. The room was clean with good amenities. The neighborhood is great on one side and not so great on the other, but it has character. Bank, supermarkets, restaurants are plentiful and close to the hotel. La Rambla and many other attractions are very walk-able. Front desk is very helpful and they provided excellent directions. The hotel restaurant is pricey so we opted for cheaper options around the neighborhood. Overall great stay would recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My wife and I, on our honeymoon from the States, stayed her for 5 nights and were very pleased with the hotel. Free wifi, free safe, nice room, and a fantastic breakfast were all included. It's off the beaten path a bit, in Raval, but close enough to the main attractions. 10 min walk to Las Ramblas and The Gotic and about the same to a Metro. We would absolutely go back!

Not many negatives, but here are some critiques to be fair. The Raval area is a little seedy. We saw some fights and working women in the area. Guys will try to sell you cans of beer on your way to las Ramblas, just keep walking fast. The 360 bar has an awesome view of the city, but the bar is small and the pool is a hot tub without the hot. Also, they have a "fitness center" which was little more than a treadmill and a rack of ladies weights.

Also, not a "family" hotel which was perfect for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights with my partner. The hotel is very nice and quite orginal. The rooms are very modern and clean with cool lighting and a glass wall seperating the bathroom. It wouldn't be to everyones taste but I liked the decor. The one negitive to the room was it had two single beds which could really be put together so not great for a couple!
The bar on the roof is really nice with great views of the city but the "pool" is in fact a large bath in my opinion you couldn't swim in it thats for sure! The gym was small and only has one treadmill I know lots of people wouldn't mind but I wanted to use it and someone was on it so couldn't. We had food there one night and it was good.
As for the area it is in the red light district. The road right beside it has prostitutes standing outside all day and night and there are loads of kebab shops about. The streets you walk to get to Las Rambles are dark and a little bit daunting at night. Its not the nicest part of the city thats for sure but in saying that we never had any major hassle it just felt a bit rough at night

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple