“Best ice-cream in Barcelona!”

OGGI Officina Gelato Gusto Italiano
Ranked #7 of 257 Dessert in Barcelona
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Description: Authentic 100% natural Italian handmade ice cream O.g.g.i - Officina gelato gusto italiano was born thanks to the ice cream master Carmelo Chiaramida in Udine (Italy) in 2014. The best fresh seasonal fruit, Modica chocolate, authentic Bronte pistachios, Piedmont hazelnuts, Belgian cocoa, Avola almond or Madagascar's Bourbon vanilla result in an extremely healthy and authentic-flavored handmade product. . All without additives, colourings, hydrogenated vegetable fats or palm oil. They make gluten-free ice cream, suitable for vegans and for lactose intolerant. Each morning, ice creams and sorbets (with a minimum of 50% fresh fruit, 0% fat and without milk or derivatives) are processed maintaining the Italian handmade form, including the cones. You can find between 23 and 26 different flavors each day depending on the seasonal products and what suppliers offer. In addition to ice creams, in Oggi Gelato we can also find lemon, strawberry and coffee sorbets, black chocolate or pistachio cream crepes, fruit smoothies, hand cream creams for cocoa, hazelnut or pistachio chocolate, affogatos (coffee with ice cream ) and brioches stuffed with ice cream. Two adjectives can define O.g.g.i. Gelato: authenticity and quality.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is your best bet if you want a serious ice-cream. I tried Giovanni and another chain in 1 week in Barcelona. I must say they were all pretty disappointing, nowhere near a good ice-cream. Then we passed by this place...pity we found it on our last day in the city. It is by far the best ice cream you can eat in town. I had almond, pistachio and milk chocolate...so good to blow you mind away! Don't waste your money elsewhere.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The most creamy with authentic flavor. I've had gelato in France and Italy but this was by far the best quality of them all.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I was determined to get an ice cream before we came home and found OGGI on our last night. Just wish I’d found it earlier!!! I had a scoop of chocolate/hazelnut and pistachio in a cone....just lovely!!! I was offered to try before buy too. Defo try this place!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

It's the best ice cream I've ever tasted, the flavors are really authentic, it proves it's really handmade, you can't explain it, you have to try!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

What a discovery!
We were just passing by and happened to pop in. It’s wonderful we tasted the best ice cream we’ve ever had in our entire lives.
Sooooo natural as if we were eating the fruit from tree. Well recommended!