“Best surprise in Barcelona ”
Review of Kapadokya

Kapadokya
Ranked #5,780 of 10,191 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We had lunch and then dinner in the same day because the food was so good. They serve Turkish food and allow you to make it spicier or keep what wonderful flavors they have provided. The waiters were great and our 2nd waiter at 730pm was fun, interactive and was all around a treasure to this hidden charm. If you are in the Gothic area of Barcelona don't miss this restaurant. We will come back. Great food reasonably priced and awesome atmosphere .

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Very very tasty Turkish kebabs on a budget. I had been there twice, and on both occasions I was very please. It is clean, has nice ambiance to sit-in and prompt service. Strongly suggest their special kebab.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I am a big fan of Turkish kebabs. I got the chance to taste some turkish kebabs while I was in Barcelona. Kebabs were fresh, well cooked and delicious. Service is fast and waiters are very friendly. Highly recommended. Well worth a visit with family or friends.

1  Thank Asif I
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My partner and I stayed at Barcello Raval and decided to just go across road to outdoor patio of this restaurant. Food, service was more than adequate. Would go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

First time eating Turkish food and had to research durum and doner kebap after the fact. I really enjoyed this place, the food was tasty, and the service was ok. No bad experiences, and I definitely will eat this type of food again.