“good solid food”

Price range: US$9 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My partner and I stayed at Barcello Raval and decided to just go across road to outdoor patio of this restaurant. Food, service was more than adequate. Would go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

First time eating Turkish food and had to research durum and doner kebap after the fact. I really enjoyed this place, the food was tasty, and the service was ok. No bad experiences, and I definitely will eat this type of food again.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Went for a quick bite after a long day of travelling and was very disappointed. The wrap was in a tortilla wrap, not even pita bread. Trying to take the healthier option, we went with chicken and found the meat to be very fatty and I even found a few bones (uneatable) pieces. I ended up throwing my out, was not worth it anymore.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

This is the best kebabI've had from an average looking place. It is not fine dinning, but you will not be disappointed. 5 Stars. *

Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Okay, realize first that halal is the drunk food of Barcelona. Do not expect fine dining with it. However, this is best halal I've EVER had (and I've been to Istanbul!).

GET THE SUPER DURUM. Done. Don't even look at anything else. Get it. Trust me. Mixed or chicken, doesn't matter. Enjoy.

It's also open all hours of the night, and super close to La Rambla. I cannot recommend enough.