All reviewsroof terracegreat hotelac worksshort distance from the hoteljuan bravoentire placemain pedestrianisedmain sitesgreat bathroomhotel is locatedold townloved this hotelmodern roomslarge bathroomwalled citypedestrian areamadrid airport
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a pedestrianised area so I organised to park nearby prior to our visit. Everywhere we wanted to visit was within easy walking distance from the hotel yet there was no disturbing noise from outside (Well apart from the wind which howled through the triple glazing!} I didn’t use any of the hotel’s amenities but the staff were excellent, friendly, helpful and spoke extremely good English. I now love Segovia and will definitely return here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was the best hotel that we stay at during our 17 day, 6 city visit in Spain! Service was excellent. The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. This was the only hotel to not only acknowledge that we were celebrating our anniversary, but to truly go above and beyond to make our stay special. The room (corner room on the 3rd floor) was beautiful and the 5th floor common area is great! The terrace offers amazing views of the city. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kaitlyn H
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Nice hotel, nice views of the city, wonderfully placed (right in the old city center near plaza mayor), comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. Why five stars????? Ladies from the reception desk were just wonderful. Nice, welcoming, helpful and highly professional. In my opinion the human factor (service) is always what makes the difference. Without it, I never give five stars to a place even if it is the best hotel in the world. The experience has to be a full experience, where people are always involved.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018

What a hotel! Great location. Fabulous value - especially at this time of year - 49 euros for a marvellous double room. The receptionists were so helpful and friendly. The room was amazing. Smelt so fresh and clean. Gorgeous bed with choice of pillows, wonderful bathroom - shower was incredible. The terrace on the top floor has one of the best panoramic views in Segovia. I cannot fault this place - so central. Stylish too. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I loved Spain . We went to 4 cities in 11 days. 5 hotels . 4 were great . Then, there was this dump.

First, Juan was one of the rudest people I’ve met. I asked if he had any recommendations for diner and he told me to look for myself in a very “I hate tourists “ tone.

Next the place just had a misty odor. Allegedly from snow the week before. I think it was just moldy

Also the room was filthy. I don’t know if the toilet had a beige seat or it was once white . The sheets we gross . We checked out a day early

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple