“Good food and well run”
Review of bonfin

bonfin
Ranked #363 of 485 Restaurants in Burgos
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I visited Bonfin twice during my stay in Burgos and was not disappointed. The place was very clean and the toilets were spotless. The staff were immaculate in their uniforms of white shirts/blouses and black trousers/skirts. Both male and female staff wore black bow ties.
There were plenty of varied choices on the menu of the day and I considered the food I had on both days was very good. It was freshly prepared and served at the correct temperature,
I was able to see the female chef preparing and cooking the food through the opening to the kitchen.
The staff were very professional in carrying out their duties and nothing was too much trouble for them.

I will certainly return on my next visit to Burgos and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had a quick bite at lunchtime. Coffees and a sandwich. Decent food without being outstanding. Worth considering when in Burgos.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The service is faulty and there is no vibe in the place. I asked for a sweetner to the waitress and she did not understand what it was. The coffee was good but it is a place not to be back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Was visiting Burgos on Santa Semana Friday and near the cathedral. Was looking for a place to eat and came across this.

The service was a bit shoddy, but it was somewhat cheap and cheerful. Had a pizza, it was ok. Nothing special though

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely appalling. Disgusting food. Don't accept credit cards. Aggressive manager. He would have hit my husband just because we didn't have cash on us. Maybe we should have phoned the local police because he seemed so violent. Poor people who work with him!!!!