See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2014

We booked this hostel for one night and I really wished I could stay longer.
The hostel is located in a busy street in the old centre of Toledo and close to all attractions (Cathedral, museums, restaurants, shops, etc.)
We were welcomed by a very nice lady and all the staff is helpful and attentive.
The triple room was large, bright and clean.
I look forward to staying at this place again!

Room Tip: We had an interior room so the rooms facing the street could be more noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mapgin
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We picked this place based on the reviews in Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. The hotel is right on one of the most lively streets in Toledo. The restaurants and bars are open until very late. We had a front room and did hear a little street noise, but it didn't keep us awake. The room is simple, but very clean. There were two twin beds. There is no television, but we didn't really care, there is one in the lounge area. There also is free wireless access and fortunately the room is air conditioned. This was a great value for the price we paid, 54 Euros. There is a shop on the main floor of the hotel where we were able to get drinks and wine. They even gave us glasses and a bottle opener. The hotel owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the rear (if they have any if any noise bothers you)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travler088
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is certainly one of the best hotels we stayed in our trip. Location is unbeatable: you can easy reach either Cathedral or Jewish Quarter. Great staff, a lot of restaurants with character around. Though hotel has parking, we were able to find street parking in 3 minutes which is obviously a miracle in Toledo. Also, there is a store with good choices of souvenirs and local delicatessen attached to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I'm sitting on our third floor balcony looking down on the suspended street life, almost every one has a siesta between 6 - 8. It is a great place to stay a little hard to find thanks to stupid sat nav but once here it is remarkable tranquil. The location is on a lesser main street but all the tourist attractions are with in walking distance. I nearly wrote easy Walking distance but my calves said no! Toledo is on seven hills so there is a bit of up 'n' down. this location Santo tome is ideally suited as there are bars and eatery's near by but they are quiet at night. entrance if through the shop and parking is a walk away but nothing for a 60 year old git with two heart ops under his belt. In conclusion I would come here again next time I visit Toledo.

Room Tip: Get room 33 oops I should have said that now I won't be able to get in myself.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A lovely room in a lovely location. The room itself was very spacious indeed and had a lovely little balcony which had great views of the town. The air con was also the quietest I have ever known. The location was ideal with everything we wanted to see close by. The welcome from the owners was charming too. They even offered to lend us some wine glasses so that we could enjoy a late night bottle if wine on the balcony. I overheard them offering to park someone's car for them as they were too nervous themselves!
Oh and the bathroom was great too. Spacious, well supplied and spotlessly clean.
To be honest, we were very tempted to stay another night, but sadly, there was no availability at such short notice.
The is the place to stay in Toledo.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple