See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

easy to find just off the main road hotel is clean and in excellent state of repair and decor. on street parking or secure underground for an extra 5euros. staff very friendly and helpful easy 10 min walk to old town attractions and restaurants and cafes room 301 was cosy (read small) but had ensuite and all I needed for an overnight stop on way back to Santander ferry. room on 3rd floor but lift only goes to 2nd so may be an issue if mobility challenged. lift does go right down to underground garage though. doesn't offer brekkie but cafes within walking distance do all in a great little hotel I thought

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean. The staff behind the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

There is a coffee machine and a snack machine in the foyer.

There is an underground car park at a cost of €5 per day but there is plenty of parking outside a the front.

Just 200m up the road there are coffee bars, restaurants and a supermarket that sells cold beer and wine.

It is very near the motorway BUT it has secondary glazing and the room was very quiet even though it faced forward onto the main road.

I would definitely stay again at a cost of €60 for a double room with no breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We booked in for two nights with our small dog.
The receptionist when we booked in was delightful!! In the morning when my husband took the dog out for a walk the morning receptionist screamed at him to get out of the hotel with the dog, my husband tried to explain we booked in the evening before for two nights and the receptionist new we had a dog.
This did not make any difference, we had to pack up and leave the hotel before 8am.
We paid for one night. I have never been treated so badly in my life it was totally upsetting I cried.
Avoid this hotel !!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Stayed here one night in Feb. on the way from Santander to the South Coast. Easy to reach from the Motorway (if you don't have my crazy SatNav that sent me on a tour of the narrow streets of the old city). Clean simple room, I've been in worse that charge much more. No Tea/Coffee making but has a hair dryer. Staff very helpful despite not speaking english but they'd reserved parking for me and my pitiful spanish found a cafe for breakfast 3-4 minutes away (my usual preference anyway). Writing this in April on my way back to Bilbao, another clean simple room with good internet. Frequent buses to Zocodover etc from close by although I chose to walk there and back after a nice meal - hotel and meal together less than the cost of tomorrow's hotel !

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alan283
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Hotel was situated in a very nice spot for access to A-42, other hwys. We stayed as a launching spot for the Madrid Airport the following day, after staying in Estepona (costa del sol) for a week. It was ideal.
Has safe, off the street parking for 5 euro/day.
It was quite reasonable and clean. To get to the cathedral and Jewish quarter we took a cab (7-8 euro), but it would be walkable.
Less than an hour to MAD the following morning, was a much better option than staying in a MAD airport hotel $$-wise and we got to walk around Toledo for an eve.
Probably even saved some time.

Date of stay: August 2015