All reviews santa cruz quality accommodation rooftop bar perfect location pedestrian area walking distance spanish style superior room noisy at night free wifi hotel staff fantastic hotel lovely city bus station star hotel short stay tenerife
Reviewed 17 October 2016

NH Tenerife is probably the most modern Hotel in Santa Cruz although it is true that Mencey Hotel has been renewed as regards its rooms. I have been there was and everything was correct. I like it. There is no doubt that it is cool for Santa Crua since it is located in the modern area of the city,

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Carmen C, Jefa Recepción at NH Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all, let me thank you, the trust you placed in our NH Hotel Group Company, and the time you spent filling Trip Advisor Customer Reviews, about your stay with us.
This way will help to work harder and keep going with our philosophy.
We hope to see you soon at our hotel

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Great staff, excellent command of English language, extremely friendly, polite and accommodating. Room was spotless, everything looks new and in pristine condition, big bathroom, big tub, VERY CLEAN.

TV in the room, air-con also, big beds with firm mattresses. I've had a great, quiet night, absolutely no disturbance of any kind, slept like a baby. Shortly-if I ever come to Santa Cruz de Tenerife again - I will most certainly stay at this hotel! Highly recommended!

Hotel is located in a quiet street, only 5 minutes on foot from the beautiful Mercado de Nuestra Seňora de Africa (must see!!), only 1-2 minutes from Iglesia de la Concepción (must see!). Also, 2 minutes from hotel is a restaurant called 'Tasca la Rebotica', in calle San Francisco 17 where I've had THE BEST Iberian pork in my life! That place deserves Michelin stars for that meal alone!

Great hotel, great neighborhood, absolutely no complaints of any kind! And all that for a very moderate price! Good job!

Room Tip: Take the room 106 - I loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikola M
Carmen C, Jefa Recepción at NH Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was lovely and clean and the staff were very polite and friendly. We were upgraded to a superior double which was nice , the beds were comfortable and the nespresso machine in the room was a welcome extra rather than just the usual kettle. We are looking to stay at an NH Hotel for our next city break .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank louloumadgirl1979
Carmen C, jefa recepción at NH Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments you wrote, and I will transfer to the staff of our different departments. This is what helps to growing up and getting our services better for your guests. we like to know that your stay was generally very positive

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 4 nights and we really enjoyed our stay, the hotel is very central and quiet. Breakfast is more 5 stars than 3 :) near the port and the bus station. Front desk personnel very helpful

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grana r
Carmen C, Jefa Recepción at NH Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Reviewed 29 July 2016

MU wife and I spent two night in the NH Hotel when visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife from 18 July to 20
July 2016. We liked this Hotel a lot due to its perfect location, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff and great value for money

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Carmen C, Jefa Recepción at NH Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016