“Decades of outstanding smoothies”
Review of Viva Maria

Viva Maria
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I've been coming to Viva María since I was a kid, and they have consistently delivered one of the best fruit juices and smoothies experiences in the island.

Food is also pretty good but it is clearly shaped by the juices :)

The one thing that keeps me from coming here nor often (and I work just round the corner, so it would be convenient) is that the service is frankly slow. Even when the staff greatly outnumber the customers, I feel I am waiting for artificially to long for each step, even to get the menu.

The staff is pretty accommodating and kind, which brings a lot to the experience.

Lorena G, Community Manager at Viva Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your opinion. We value your recommendations positively. Regards!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been visiting this place every time I’m in Tenerife (23 years) Just love the juices that they make and we always order the avocado sandwich! Easy for lunch and the locals go there aswell. Enjoy

Lorena G, Community Manager at Viva Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thanks, we are very happy for your good experience. Regards!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I had a Kiwi-Papaya-Strawberry Shake without sugar. Very nice and not very expensive - and the most important: Very healthy.
Try it for breakfast

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Great burgers and sandwiches, combined with a wide range of smoothies made to order right in front of you.
I live in Tenerife and I keep going to this place.

Highly recommended for a Fresh and healthy smoothie or for some burgers, sandwiches or a main course.

Very casual place ( kinda like a burger place) but great food.

Worthy a visit

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Little corner place, frequented mainly by locals (always a good sign in my book). Hearty welcome from friendly staff, but not much English spoken.

Had the large platter menu that came with grilled chicken and sunny side egg, rice, veg, fruit and a delish fresh orange juice. Decent cafe leche and all for under 10€. Super brunch!