“Excellent ”

Meson los Gemelos
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Very good food, generous dishes, nice place. Very good service. Highly recommended, maybe the best I tried in Puerto

Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I have been coming to Puerto for 15 years and never been to this marvelous place before. Although there are no external views the inside has a charming ambiance with trees, plants, fish tanks and historical implements. All the food looked good and definitely freshly cooked. The charcoal grilled meat (I had the veal chop which was 30mm thick, not overcooked and very tasty). I had the wrinkly potatoes (I dont eat chips) and all meals come with coleslaw which was SUPERB and healthy and did NOT contain raw onion to which I am allergic. So many places use the cheap stuff which usually contains onion. The house wine was good and my friend had grilled fish which was not battered. The quality and quantity of the food was excellent as was the value. It is very popular with locals so booking is advised especially in the evening. My only disappointment was the toilets the quantity of which was not adequate. I will assuredly return on my next visit.

1  Thank llanidloes999
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner only once and to me was the best restaurant in the area. The place was highly recommend by the barman of the hotel which we were staying. Unfortunately we couldn’t get to have dinner one more time because the place is really always busy. Staff very friendly and all smiles. The serve different type of dishes and we had steak as main course. It seems to be very popular for sea food dishes. Very nice wine too.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Typical canarian food cooked really good.
Excellent staff and good price. The atmosphere is busy but worth it.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant, good service and good food, very affordable. The atmosphere is lovely - you feel like you are sitting in a shaded courtyard, the seafood is delicious and the staff is helpful. Simple but good food.