All reviewsrooftop poolsenglish entertainmentbars restaurantscleaned dailylarge balconyclean towelsa great weekstayed here for a weekloro parqueel teidebit datedtown centredaniamountlanguage
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Yes I read the mixed reviews but I dont know wtf is wrong with people. I am here now and the food is great and the service from housekeeping to front of house is exceptional. It deserve 4 stars for what it does well, make guests welcome. Yes its got some rough paint work and not that bad decor believe me I have stayed in some scary 5 stars in USA and the UK but I dont bother reviewing those. If you can forgive some rough outside edges and prefer great buffets and happy service then its right for you. The choice in the restaurant is good, I think maybe some people need help putting the correct things on their plate even tho its all there. Anyway not meaning to insult anybody and I guess it comes down to personal taste, I think this place is smashing, super, great.Very reluctant to give such a good reviee because the price might go up. Will defo be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
7  Thank JackyF1970
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is a nice and basic hotel, and you need to remember that you get what you pay for. We had B&B rather than all inclusive as there are so many nice places to eat in Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel is clean and the staff welcoming and helpful. However it's no frills in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa D
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Having just spent a week in Dania Park I found it to be a nice hotel, food nothing to write home about but fresh and varied. Set near the centre of town it was great for all pubs, clubs, eateries, local shops and beach. Loro Parque only 1.5 km away makes the hotel the perfect place for your getaway hotel. Had a great week but got a bit sunburned on the terrace roof.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Clive2650
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Just spent a week at Dania Park. Hotel is spotless, dining room staff are super efficient, no dirty tables left unattended, housekeeping ladies all pleasant and hard working. I had room on 5th floor, with fantastic view of volcano, large balcony with sunbed, table and chair. This was a pleasant change from other single rooms I have experienced. The food is adequate, with good choice. The rooftop pools are lovely. Reception staff are friendly and helpful, special mention for Jose, who is always willing to help with any queries and local information. All in all, this was a good value for money hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
7  Thank Sylvia L
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Just back from our holiday which we enjoyed thoroughly.
We booked all inclusive and stuck to it, to keep within our last minute short break budget.
The hotel is comfortable and a bit dated as per other feedback. It was impecable clean, with extremely kind cleaning staff in the 4th floor.
I requested a quiet room and got it with a great view to the deep blue sea, a balcony and peace and quiet.
There are two pools in the roof terrace and a bar too, the views to El Teide are amazing!
There is plenty of food choices with great Spanish food options which I thoroughly enjoyed and not easily available in the UK.
Great salads selection and good deserts too. My husband was happy with the breakfast selection, bacon, sausages, eggs etc. Plenty of Danish pastries too.
The hotel is across the road from the bus station terminal, so transfer from Tenerife South airport doesn’t need a taxi. The bus shuttle offer by the holiday companies takes more than double the time by collecting people from other venues.
There is evening entertainment aligned to the locals taste, it is up to you if you want to have a laugh or not.
We arrived late due to weather conditions that day. The restaurant was already closed. We were really impressed with the receptionist kindness and even more when we were told there was a cold meal waiting for us, it was greatly appreciated.
The restaurant and pub closes at 22:00 for all inclusive customers but there is plenty to choose from few steps outside the hotel and the popular spots with lovely pubs just 10 mins away.
Great location for the hotel and if you are not expecting a 5 star hotel or UK standards anywhere you go, I would happily recommend the Denia Park.
Attached some photos from the Pool terrace

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple