Sol Costa Atlantis(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$124
US$121
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$150
  • Breakfast included
H10 Tenerife Playa(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$160
  • Pool
Apartamentos Casablanca(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$113
US$104
US$247
US$213
Hotel El Tope(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$81
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Best Semiramis(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$111
  • Pool
Hotel Sun Holidays(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$42
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Be Live Adults Only Tenerife(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$126
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
Puerto Azul Hotel(Puerto de la Cruz)
1,156 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathmountain viewfree busvoyage priveevening entertainmentlovely hotelduck pondhalf boardai guestskitchen arealarge balconykids clubbig hotelhire carbuffet restauranthotel busmain bar
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We were not sure what we were going to find with this hotel as reading some previous reviews people had said it was dated. We found it to be lovely. Yes its not modern contemporary but instead is spacious, clean and very well run.

The staff are all very polite, they are all very helpful and cant do enough for you.

We had a two bedroom suite which was very large, two big bedrooms, one double and one twin and then a central living room with kitchen along with a large bathroom. We didn't need to use the kitchen at all as we stayed all inclusive. The balcony was large and overlooked the mountain. The room was kept spotlessly clean. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room would have made it 100% perfect.

The buffet restaurant was superb with a massive choice of food, we ate far too much but it was just too nice!! Also the pool bar had a selection of snacks such as burgers, nuggets sandwiches etc served throughout the day. If you are all inclusive here you will not go hungry or thirsty!!

The hotel is situated in a very elevated position and has beautiful views over puerto de la cruz and is set in beautiful grounds with two swimming pools (one for families and the other a quieter area) Tennis courts, play equipment and much more.

We would definitely return and 100% recommend

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I was nervous about coming to this hotel, as I wasn't sure how I would feel about the drive up the volcano and I wasn't sure about some of reviews I had read. We had such a lovely time! The drive wasn't too bad, the bus driver and taxi drivers are all very experienced and it takes about a minute to reach the top!
We stayed on the top floor and felt our room was nice, with fab views!!
The hotel is dated in places, mainly the bar/ stage area where the chairs could do with updating and maybe some additional seating. I think this would make a real difference relatively easily to this particular room . Generally we felt Las Aguilas was a pretty good looking hotel though, in the most beautiful setting! Yes the TV's are the old fashioned type, but that didn't bother us. We could have done with some English channels, but the children were content watching Spanish cartoons.
The pool areas are very well maintained, the pools are beautiful and clean, the scenery/views are amazing.
We found the food to be good. We have stayed in 4 star hotels where there was perhaps more choice, but we certainly always found something to eat we enjoyed, some meals were very good. We especially enjoyed the lunches.
The entertainment was fine. My daughter loved the mini disco, and we enjoyed the shows, my son enjoyed socialising with the other young people, and playing the various games, table football etc.
The cleaning staff did a great job of cleaning the hotel, and our room was cleaned daily and towels changed. I personally felt the bathroom didn't really seem to have been cleaned, just towels changed, and I did think about mentioning this, but we were having such a good time, and all staff were very courteous and friendly, I purchased some cleaning items and did this myself. I am pretty picky about these things to be fair.
I had trouble checking in for our return flight online, and reception staff were quick to help, even allowing me in to the back office where a very kind lady made a phone call for me to clarify our seating arrangements.
Thank you Las Aguilas! We loved our stay and will return.

2  Thank Franhols
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Took us a long search to find a hotel to suit all our needs, the Hotel Las Aguilas was our choice and really lived up to expectations.
We arrived mid morning and the staff quickly allocated our room. The reception staff aren't exactly forth coming with information but when you ask them they are very informative. For example they did not offer beach towels or use of the safe in the room.
Our room was on floor 1 looking towards Mount Teide. I wasn't too happy to have a ground floor room but to be honest as it was near reception and all the amenities it worked well for us. The beds were fine in the bedroom. For the kids the sofa bed wasn't great but the pop up bed was fine. A point to note is the air conn works when your not in the room which really keep the rooms comfortable. We didn't use the air conn too much during the night (fairly noisy) the ceiling fan was a welcome addition to the bedroom, shame there was one in the living room really. The kitchen seems a strange addition as most people are all inclusive. However having a fridge was very welcome. Removing the kitchen would give space for a 2nd proper bedroom. Our room was clean, nicely decorated with very little too pick apart. If I were picky the tile grout in the bathroom could do with renewing. The hotel on the whole was very clean in all areas. The dining room could get very crowded to the point of no tables available. However, a quick drink in the nearby Vulcano bar and a 15 minute wait and then there was plenty of room. We found the food to be excellent, more choice than similar Canaries hotels and overall the quality was better than other Spanish hotels. Breakfast always gave plenty of surprises with local and international dishes. We didn't do lunch often but the choice and quality were very good. Evening meals were similar, good choice, good quality and theme nights and local dishes available. Staff were very pleasant and very effective. The dress code of trousers and long sleeves for men does not happen. Everybody albeit new people wear shorts and short sleeves. In the bars the staff are very pleasant. (speak to them in Spanish and they are very friendly) Rayco, Tomas, Carlos and Fatima work very hard. The pools are fine with proper life guards, plenty of sunbeds and brollies. The pool bar serves snacks throughout the day and has good choice including salad and cakes. For the kids there are milk shakes and slush in addition to ice creams. The animation team work very hard and offer activities for young and the older through the day. Evening entertainment at the hotel is a bit hit and miss... The Tenors were great, the Bollywood was ok as was the magician. The Michael Jackson guy just danced and although looked ok it wasn't that great. The Motown singer was ok, but at best can be seen singing at a TV screen in your local pub. The Aguilas is a good hotel its imposing location above Puerto del la Cruz gives it a little majestic feeling....Thanks Aguilas you did us proud...

Room Tip: Great views
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
hotellasaguilas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Aguilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a detailed review about your stay with us at Hotel Las Águilas. We are very pleased with the 5 star rating you gave us here on Tripadvisor.
I will personally forward your ideas and suggestions to the responsible departments.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Best wishes from Puerto de la Cruz

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately we booked through lowcostholiday so it was last minute panic I emailed hotel and had instant replies (think her name was eve grace??) I would really like to thank her :) She put me at ease.

The hotel was very clean the staff were polite and there was a variety of food (all inclusive) I had a nice relaxing holiday my children (15, 13, 13) were mainly in the pool. The hotel is up high and you are up in the clouds! Free bus though to the sea.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jenny,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I will personally forward your kind comments to my colleague.

We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Warm wishes and all the best.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I would say there were some quite diverse culture differences from family to family. This is due to the fact most family's are from different countries with different expectations.
We had a knock from a German family on the first night asking us to keep the volume down. It's was only 11pm which I thought was a tad premature. 12 maybe, 11 - you can do one (it's our first night) !
Indian family in the pool asked our kids not to to splash because she didn't want her daughters hair damaged. That was a laughable. She got told to do one too by my half Jamaican wife.
That said we met some great family's including Clause the German and his Brazilian wife. And also Jaume, his wife and his daughter who were also a lovely family.
The entertainment was very varied. Magician, Soul singer, Bollywood dancer, opera singers.
The general family/kids entertainers were good, always upbeat.
Weather wise. Please remember the north is often cloudy although it was glorious on the second half of the week.
The reception were very helpful. They all speak 4 languages. Some better than others, but very helpful. Jonay the receptionist was great and loved the fact his name was so close to my daughters name Janay. He wanted a picture of himself and My kids which was a good touch.
Food was very varied also like the entertainment. After 8 days though like any all inclusive resort it became repetitive. There are only so many squid rings you can eat !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WelwynGunnerAnnis

Dear WelwynGunnerAnnis,

Thank you so much for your 4 star rating. We remember you and your lovely kids (with the gorgeous hair accessories).
Our receptionist was indeed very surprised when he heard that your daughter´s name was so similar to his own name.

Best wishes to our friends in Hertfordshire. We hope to see you again soon.