Stayed at the Casablanca the last week in February'12. Fantastic apartment with the bar in the kitchen, large bedroom and spacious livingroom. Bathroom in a perfect condition. Enormous balcony. Cleaning - perfect. Though English is a bit of a problem. Start learning German :-). Great helpful staff. Minus - if you want the sun on your balcony in the afternoon - avoid buildings 7, 8, 9 facing "in" (pool, lawnbowling and billiards, the last is most annoying in terms of noise. Take some ear plugs - if you are sensitive, you might hear the neighbor; in the summer must be quite noisy?). All apartments have balconies. The best are (in our opinion) - buildings 7, 8, 9 facing "out" - they have a very good view of the ocean, and the sun! Talk directly to the hotel a month before your arrival to secure your preferences. The staff will do their best. The supermarkets are 10 minutes walk down or up. Wide choice of everything, lots of fresh fish. Comfortable prices. If you are on Tenerife for impressions and not for "roasting" - then Porto Cruz is perfect, with lots of lovely walks:-) and trips to Teide, Laguna, Garachico etc. The weather can be dodgy - the breezes from the Atlantic stop you from sweating :-). And do not expect any sea trips - it's quite "rocky" and the harbour is a joke :) . Overall - great value for money. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz