Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
FindHotelUS$74
travelup.comUS$104
Trip.com
1,180 results
All reviews the hotel shop lovely pool area huge bed half board rooms are big churros bowl of fruit taoro park every evening relaxing break free bus los gigantes short break room safe nice balcony sea view plenty of sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

This time, I had a single room, with a seaview.
It was near the outer edge of the hotel, almost adjacent to the main road. I found that from about 11.00pm until 7.30am there was almost no road noise.

I have been staying at this hotel for many years, with my late wife, but this was my first solo visit. The staff are fantastic and looked after me very well.

Room tip: It is worth the extra cost if you can book a room with a balcony seaview
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank mike s
Mark Menzhausen, General Manager at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mike s,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent stay at the Hotel Puerto Palace and thank you for being such a loyal guest.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2021

It was the 3rd time I spent a week in this hotel and again I enjoyed the stay very much - this time me and me 5 year old daughter. There are a lot of tropical plants around and in the hotel which is lovely and attractive.
We particularly liked the pool with the lava rocks inside. Also, the whole staff was exceptional friendly and helpful, which made our stay a pleasure.
The food was not exactly the quality I had in mind from last time (2015), but still quite good.
All in all, our week was really great and we'd like to come back soon!

Room tip: propably lower floors have less noise from the road
1  Thank sbgerin
Mark Menzhausen, General Manager at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear sbgerin,

Thank you for your outstanding review.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay again with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

I have just returned from a 12 night stay at this excellent hotel. I'm a regular visitor to the area but my first stay here. The room I had (271 with sea view) was exceptional. Large, bed nice and comfortable, fridge chilled my water bottles nicely and a decent size, modern tv. Restaurant food was standard hotel buffet stuff (now served by staff on request owing to health measures). The swimming pool was excellent and the staff in the pool bar very attentive, greeting me warmly and remembering my regular order. The gym on site whilst a paid extra far exceeds any hotel gym I've seen before. I already have 2 future bookings to return and can't wait.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Matt B

Dear Matt B,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for choosing the Hotel Puerto Palace for your stay in Tenerife. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel.

We know you have many choices of where to stay in Puerto de la Cruz and appreciate very much your support and are really excited to hear that you have already booked 2 more stays with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Nice and kind staff, daily cleaning in the rooms, sports and entertainment facilities within the hotel, music programs and entertainment every evenings. The variety of dishes for breakfast as well as dinner is acceptable, typical local dishes are cheeses and everything else that stimulates the eyes and mouth. The beach is at 900 meters from hotel, it is recommended to rent a car to get there. Rent is accessible within the hotel, 30-50 euros a day for a good car. The Loro Park is accessible by walk approximatively 1.4 km from the hotel. The hotel has a beautiful swimming pool area.

Room tip: Rooms with sea view are very nice
2  Thank mogyoro2003

Dear mogyoro2003,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our staff, facility and entertainment programs.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

We come here every year, the first time i came here i was 8 years old, now i'm 29. We love this place. It's very nice, lovely pools, nice staff, very clean. And the rooms are big. we def. recommend. We love the place

2  Thank LisavansteenE

Dear LisavansteenE,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Hotel Puerto Palace and for your loyalty.

We look forward to your next visit.