1,428 results
All reviews cliff face saga rep heated pool rooms are large crashing waves hotel faces rooms face sea view walk into town road noise half board evening entertainment older people show cooking plenty of choice spa area la paz area
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The food wasn't so special (I was disapointed about the fruits and seafood. I expected to taste mango, pineapple, oranges, also fresh juice of this fruits), also the room was an usual one with old furniture, no slippers, insects on the balcony so I will give 3 stars to hotel, but for the view, pool, spa and for the nice people who work there I will give 5.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
BestHotels2015, Gerente at Hotel Best Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Dear Lacob,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for not having met your expectations and for any inconvenience you might have experienced during your stay. We hope you will give us another chance to rectify and to recover your confidence on a future visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Had a fab weeks break at the Best Semiramis in Puerto De La Cruz. Just what i needed a relaxing atmosphere with staff that are very welcoming and helpful, nothing is a problem to them. Well done to all the staff..
The rooms are spacious, clean and the views from the balcony what can i say apart from amazing.
There was great variety of good quality food and there was something to suit all tastes....
It is in a great position and excellent value for your money and would highly recommend a visit....

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
BestHotels2015, Gerente at Hotel Best Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Estimada Ame272,

Thank you for posting your comments in Trip Advisor and for taking the time to let us know your impressions. Our principal aim is to give you our best service, make your stay unforgettable and reach your expectations.

Your positive comments will help us with our continuous effort to improve the quality or our services. We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards,

Hotel Manager Best Semiramis

Reviewed 4 October 2015

It is a beautiful clean welcoming hotel - Reception excellent.

Pool area (bit small but )well maintained no enough parasols -
"I did not appreciate the long walk to the bar from the Restaurant which was the Pool Bar every evening (disabled) the bar inside the hotel should have been open
but WAS NOT??

Restaurant ?? that was VERY hot and stuffy all the time,
NOT at any time was the Air conditioning on not even low ?? - most uncomfortable to eat in all of the time and the outside seating was also hot with little shelter

?? The staff were excellent polite and helpful most of the time.
All meals food - excellent adequate food most of the time.

ROOM - the most Inefficient antiquate useless Air Conditioning "I have
ever had the misfortune to experience !!!" it needs to be upgraded!! I
found it extremely hot and stuffy uncomfortable all the time in fact the
air conditioning in the room only appeared to be "cool" late evening (9.00 pm) for
an hour or two ??? Room itself was excellent clean and well maintained -
Maid was very efficient cheerful and polite.

So all in all the holiday made somewhat unpleasant and uncomfortable in
my room and the Restaurant some other areas by the lack of air conditioning.
Pity it is such a lovely hotel

Why do you let the Hotel down with such bad Conditions why not upgrade them and make it perfect??

Room Tip: ROOM 1001 if you want Air Conditioning it is non existant - although it may be the same in every room ?? All rooms have excellent views
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheila D
BestHotels2015, Gerente at Hotel Best Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Dear Sheila,

We are really happy that your enjoyed stay with us here at Best Semiramis. We really appreciate your feedback and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will do our best in order to improve and enhance our guests' experience in our hotel.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I'll be brief. I stayed for a week a few months ago, and I have to say the hotel its pretty good. Facilities and accommodations were good. Excellent service with gentle staff. Varied and elaborated food with many alternatives to go. I'd like to highlight mostly the outstanding and remarkable views from the room, the quietness and peace, and the kindness of the staff. If anything, I would have liked a little more animation at night.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
BestHotels2015, Gerente at Hotel Best Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Alex,

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Best Semiramis. We really appreciate your feedback. We really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future the next time you decide to visit Tenerife .

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I've stayed for 10 days with my parents. The establishment is a real delight, especially the outstanding views from the balconies (the more higher is the room, the more lustrous are the views) and the staff's bonhomie and sympathy (incredibly attentive and helpful!!). Even though, there are some critical flaws to make allowances for and enhance, such as the WiFi connexion (it's not acceptable a 5* hotel with such as a horrible WiFi signal!!!).

Without a doubt, this is the hotel with the best value of money I've been to. My next time in Tenerife would be in Semiramis.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
BestHotels2015, Gerente at Hotel Best Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Dear Guest,

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at our hotel Best Semiramis. We really appreciate your feedback and your comments about our services. We really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future the next time you decide to visit Tenerife.