“Very, very good!”
Review of Zumeria Tamarindo

Zumeria Tamarindo
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast there (juice, coffee and bocadillo) and were amazed. It was so good and delicious! Also the people there are so nice. Absolutely a place to go!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018

You might not guess from walking past, but this small but hugely popular place includes on the menu a large number of different vegetarian burgers - rare to find such a choice anywhere! To accompany that, you can choose from a massive range of freshly made juices; seemingly every combination possible is available. We were really glad to be introduced to this place by friends who live nearby and look forward to going back when we're next in La Laguna.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Greetings from visitors from Poland. Very good food, great serice :))) Saludos de los visitantes procedentes de Polonia :)))))))))

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

The food was delicious and very cheap! What I liked the most was one of their special smoothies. We had 2 coffees, 1 sandwich with fries and a smoothie for 9.90€!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The best juices i have ever had. Staff was so helpful. I was celebrating my birthday in the day of my visit and it wasn't problem for them to improvise me a 'cake' from fruit. It was delicious so as drinks there. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2016