Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
My first tripadvisor review ever.

Just wanted to say i had an awesome experience with bike4walk. Jaime who delivered the bike to me... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2018
Asbjørn B
Great bikes - great service

Jaime delivered the two bikes to our hotel in Santa Cruz and collected them in the evening. I had... read more

Reviewed 16 November 2018

from US$68.27
from US$46.28
from US$63.81
More Info
All reviews great guy santa cruz jaime pump route helmets falls supplied tenerife laguna island
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Jaime from Bike4Walk is a great guy and was a life saver for me, since I arrived to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with a cruise ship on a holiday, when all the other bike rental shops were closed. He was kind enough to meet me and deliver a rental road bike on a very short notice. He was on time, very communicative, plus he delivered an excellent working road bike. Jaime me had helped me plan my few hour bike route. He was on time meeting me at the end of route, where he finally picked up the bike. I had an excellent ride and an excellent few hour stay in Tenerife. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Jaiime!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Ran B
JaimeB4W, Propietario at Bike4walk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for commenting so much on the rental services we offer in bike4walk and, above all, thanks for evaluating the good treatment we provide to customers who choose bike4walk to enjoy the pedaling of Tenerife.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I went here in Tenerife and I was in Santa Cruz. But if you are looking for a really good road bike and for a great service, I suggest you to go with Bike4Walk. Only one think...the availability is not immediate. You have to call them at least a few hours before. They suggest some route as well. In conclusion: beautiful place, great people and very good experience.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JaimeB4W, Propietario at Bike4walk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you very much for your opinion! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The bike was great - the size, the position, everthing was perfect. Owner, Jaime, give me also all the things that I might need it. And Jaime is totally flexsible about picking up and giving back the bike. I think it is a great choice for bike rent. Recommended!

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JaimeB4W, Propietario at Bike4walk, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you very much for such a nice opinion. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Super setup and arrangement from Bike4walk side ... very reliable and super service.
Bests recommendation from me

Date of experience: December 2017
JaimeB4W, Propietario at Bike4walk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thanks for your opinion Kim!. It is a pleasure to receive such good opinions on the first day of the year. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Good bikes. Friendly customer service. We booked bikes by facebook messenger, and pick them from La Laguna, but they also bring bikes to hotels.

Date of experience: November 2017
JaimeB4W, Propietario at Bike4walk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion!. Good bikes for nice customers. We hope to see you again soon!