“Open when everything else is closed”
Review of Coki Triana

Coki Triana
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We tried this restaurant because we were hungry and couldn't wait until 8 or 9pm when the majority of the restaurants normally open for dinner. Needless to say that we were the only guests at 7pm ;-)

The food was really good, very quickly prepared and reasonably priced. Of course it is not a fancy restaurant but just perfect to combat an empty stomach!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great find. They have a nice casual menu and restaurant. A local beer in bottles, a bar, but more importantly an interesting menu. There are numerous gluten free options, they will make almost anything gluten free. I had a burrito with bolognese sauce, very meaty. The chips with the cheese is a nice side. She had a GF chick pea burger. They have some nice deserts too.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a friend, and while we had a nice time I wasn't overly impressed with the food. I didn't think it lived up particularly to its healthy tagline, and while the portions were large I found it too bread heavy with not enough of the delicious fillings/dips. That said, you leave full so it's good value. A nice lunch, but not somewhere I am in a hurry to get back to. The waiting staff were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The burgers are large and delicious and I can recommend the vegetable lasagne which was very cheesy with lots of spinach and aubergines. There was a nice atmosphere and service was quite quick but not that friendly really.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

There were four of us to lunch last Wednesday and we all enjoyed the food. We had a delicious salad with chicken in a curry sauce to start, vegetable lasagna, blue cheese zoodles and a vegetable cous cous as main dishes and chocolate cake and carrot cake for dessert. The chocolate cake is delicious. The rest of the food was very tasty. The waitress was excellent, coming back to the table often to see if everything was ok or if we needed more drinks. I thought the quality price ratio was very good as the serves are large. Will be going back to try some other dishes AND to repeat the chocolate cake!!