“Local, healthy, gluten-free”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great find. They have a nice casual menu and restaurant. A local beer in bottles, a bar, but more importantly an interesting menu. There are numerous gluten free options, they will make almost anything gluten free. I had a burrito with bolognese sauce, very meaty. The chips with the cheese is a nice side. She had a GF chick pea burger. They have some nice deserts too.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a friend, and while we had a nice time I wasn't overly impressed with the food. I didn't think it lived up particularly to its healthy tagline, and while the portions were large I found it too bread heavy with not enough of the delicious fillings/dips. That said, you leave full so it's good value. A nice lunch, but not somewhere I am in a hurry to get back to. The waiting staff were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The burgers are large and delicious and I can recommend the vegetable lasagne which was very cheesy with lots of spinach and aubergines. There was a nice atmosphere and service was quite quick but not that friendly really.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

There were four of us to lunch last Wednesday and we all enjoyed the food. We had a delicious salad with chicken in a curry sauce to start, vegetable lasagna, blue cheese zoodles and a vegetable cous cous as main dishes and chocolate cake and carrot cake for dessert. The chocolate cake is delicious. The rest of the food was very tasty. The waitress was excellent, coming back to the table often to see if everything was ok or if we needed more drinks. I thought the quality price ratio was very good as the serves are large. Will be going back to try some other dishes AND to repeat the chocolate cake!!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

At TripAdvisor we found this restaurant which works together with the celiac association, i.e. have gluten free food.
The first dish we ordered was cold, Zoodles. We have always had this dish warm, either a quick dip in boiling water or light fried. Evidently a miss understanding.
We then ordered a pasta. We were the only guests and had told the waiter we were here because of their gluten free food. Somehow they served us non gluten free pasta. Fortunately my wife had some bad feelings about the fried union and asked.
We then, based on the previous mistake with Zoodles, explicitly told them we wanted warm food.
The third dish (gluten free pasta) came and was COLD! They offered us to heat the pasta (micro wave oven?) but we then had enough and left without having anything to eat. We had to pay for the Zoodles which maybe is ok but tipped us over the edge and made us write this review.
The persons at the restaurant obviously did not have a clue about the problem a gluten intolerant person face every day. To find something to eat which will not make you sick. The constant struggle to not feel left outside, not to be a part of the every day life. We thought that a restaurant specialized in gluten free food had some understanding. My wife was totally heartbroken by the indifferent attitude of the restaurant. We did not even had an excuse. The staff rather seemed to be bothered and unease by our complaints.

2  Thank Robert H