See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Cheap, close to the center. Stable WiFi, but very slow uploading. 24 H reception.
I had big problem with booking handling. Staff spoke very bad english. Very bad smell in the
room.

I will not come back

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Seppo S
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Don't expect luxury. Don't think of this as a hotel - think of it as a backpacker's hostel and you won't be disappointed. Suited my needs for one night and for €25 bang in the city centre is decent value. Would I take my wife? No? If you just need somewhere to put your head down for a couple of days it's fine.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank AlanGNW
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in a single room and paid 30 euros a night. Loved the location, free wifi in public areas great and staff very helpful. There was noise from the other rooms. I had a nice stay here and was comfortable. However it is tired and in need of an overhaul.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jackie G
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I didn't have much choice so I decided to give this place a try. Staff was trying to be helpful but spoke broken English - not necessarily a very bad thing, but It made communication a lot harder.

The place is VERY loud, you can hear noises from all surrounding rooms. The bathroom was a disaster and had huge problems with drainage.

I wouldn't come back even if they paid me, but maybe it's a good place to stay for some partying, low-cost traveling lads.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Wojtek S
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Very good location. We slept there only one night. But I woke up at 5 am and found bed bugs in my bed and in my friends bed (who slept in the same room as me). Friends living in other rooms did not have this problem. However, not a nice end to a great trip on the iland. This was our last night, got home with bites all over my body.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noora77
Jacier, Manager at Hostal 7 Soles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

good afternoon,
Dear customer, sorry your experience, we have to actually tell

We detected an outbreak of a black beetle species that were hiding among the canape

and the bed, but the hostel is disinsectado against cockroaches and ants, we sprayed the

HB 207 that was where the outbreak and we are done with that problem.

I sincerely apologize for their bites.

think that someone who did what brought the field walking,