“Just amazing”
Review of Buceo Norte

Buceo Norte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BUceo Norte fundamental pillars of business on personalized service, safety and fun. We always work with small groups, without haste and with full dedication. store dive trips. courses of all levels. trys.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I went for a Try Scuba Course and I loved it. It was my first diving experience and Oscar, the instructor made me feel very confortable. He explained everything very well to me, he was always taking good care of me under the water and paying attention on what I was doing at every moment. He knows very well the local fauna as well. The equipment, the diving center and installations were just perfect too. I loved the experience, I feel this was the beginning of a great adventure. Oscar is really openminded and funny, I had a great time and great chats on our way to the beach. Everything was very professional and I enjoyed very much! Hope to come back soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I joined Buceo Norte for 2 guided dives with full rental equipment.

I dropped by a couple of times beforehand (which I like to do to get a feeling for the shop before diving with them). We had a small issue, I didn't realize on which days the shop was closed. So I missed out on making a reservation for Wednesday.

That was more my fault thein Buceo Nortes. They are available via Whatsapp, which I find very helpful for non-Spanish speaking tourists :).

The gear was good (though a dive computer or at least a depth gauge would have been great).

Thanks for the dives.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The experience was amazing, Marina was a perfect tutor, she’s really patient, I enjoyed my first bautizo so much.

Her professional attitude made me feel really safe during all the bautizo, I wasn’t afraid at all! :)
Thank you Marina! I’ll meet you really soon again!!!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

We rented the diving gear from them and it was in super good standard, wetsuits seemed new. Some issues with getting air into one of the BCD's but they changed into working one. Dive shop was clean & in good order. Friendly service, maybe bit challenges in speaking English though. Didn't use other services from them than rental.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Went for a dive with Buceo Norte on a recent trip to gran canaria. Our dive master was Marina and she was really fantastic. I haven't done a lot of dives so she was very patient. The dive itself was great, we went straight off the jetty at Sardina and there was quite a lot to see. Visibility was pretty good and the water was comfortable.