“3 days of fishing”
Review of Carp Fishing Tour

Carp Fishing Tour
Reviewed 30 March 2017

we had 3 days of fishing in one of the most beautiful lakes i have ever seen. Dave and Co were fantastic setting up the rods and making sure all was ok. We had a great time and could not ask more from them. Highly recommend as we will be back next year to beat my PB.

3  Thank steve f
in 4 reviews
"mountains"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We only had time for 1 day of fishing.
But it was a great day.
I caught my personal best of 28 pounds.
Location is very beautifull, high up in the mountains the ride up there is very nice.
Our guide Rob did everything u can expact from a guide and even more.
If u love carp fishing and u in Gran Canaria this is a must do.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

A great experience for a novice! Prompt pick-up by driver Andy. The drive through the mountains to Lake Chira was incredible with picturesque scenery. When we got to the lake the fishing stuff was set up and I was guided throughout the day by lovely and funny Dave. I have actually learnt more than I thought about fishing and Dave's passion for fishing, the lake and the local area was so obvious. I caught two fish of the eight caught during the day by the other day trippers. I highly recommend this to anyone as a great day experience!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

3rd year in a row fishing with David Beecham. It just gets better every year . I done 3 day trips so far I've one more to do.

If ur into wild carp fishing come see Dave .

1  Thank Stephen Micheal O
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Here we go again.i fished this back in January with a bad day no fish.But that is fishing for you CAME BACK IN MAY/JUNE I had 2 fantastic days fishing 1 in may and 1 in June I caught 3 carp on each time.the first I broke my p.b and had a whopping 41 lb and a 24 lb also 18 lb so well made up.the second day I had 3 over 20 lb .so goes to show they are there.DAVE AND ALISON AND STAFF made both trips worth while.will I be going back YOU BET.
Well worth the money .give it a whirl.im sure you will think it is value for money .
75 euros it would cost you that for 20 min on a jet ski ?? A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL CONCERNED. FROM CARPER TONY

3  Thank abullyton