Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Booking.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$92
All reviews hard boiled eggs included breakfast new section sliding shutters street view hotel is centrally located twin room on christmas eve hot tub ten minute walk air conditioning rooms are clean reception area port euros spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

I moved to this hotel after spending 1 night in another place. This hotel is very nice. It overlooks the park,- yet still very quiet- the rooms are clean , the A/C works well, its central to San Sebastian the staff is friendly and the food in the restaurant is excellent. I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 28 March 2019

It's a three star hotel but the Superior rooms in the new wing are easily four star quality so I would definitely recommend booking one of those for a longer stay. Our room was also very quiet as it was facing the park and there's not too much traffic or party animals around anyway. The location of the hotel is very convenient in the middle of San Sebastian but not too far from the ferries. The room we had had was nearly perfect. What we didn't like was that there is not a proper double bed, just two beds pushed together. You need to also pay to use the safe which is stupid in my opinion. The breakfast was quite basic but did the job.

Room tip: Book a Superior room for a longer stay.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Hotel is close to harbour and ideal for those going on to explore the island or stay locally. The rooms are modern, clean and the bathroom's facilities are first class with modern power shower. Staff at check-in helpful, and buffet breakfast has a good continental breakfast range. Dining room a bit of a blast from the past. Hotel arranged for 6.00am breakfast for our early departure to ferry. Stayed here for 2 nights, before and end of week on the island and would definitely go back. Local restaurant across the road provides good food, as does others so everything on your doorstep.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

Nice but slightly dated hotel. Very basic but does the job if you’re there for a small amount of time. Unfortunately my stay was ruined when I realised 2 items of jewellery were stolen from my suitcase. When I told the staff about this they said only the cleaner had access to my room and she told them she didn’t take them (of course). So they simply suggested i go to the police. Not an ideal way to finish our stay and based on that, would never stay again. The Parador is 5 minutes away and far, far better than this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2019

Great rooms with lovely bathroom and shower only let down (slightly) by the lack of any double beds! Two twins pushed together isn't too bad until you realise they're on wheels and can move apart if you're not careful Lols.
However, the lack of double beds shouldn't put you off if you want a well located hotel with friendly staff close to the harbour.
I'd stay here again.

Room tip: Rooms at the front open on to the street so (I'd guess) quieter rooms are at the back?
Date of stay: December 2018