Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$82
TravelocityUS$71
eDreamsUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
Lol.travelUS$82
All reviews small town stayed here la gomera floor bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Liked it but room for improvement

Liked · The room was spotlessly clean on arrival and when made up during my stay. Housekeeping staff were happy and friendly.

There was a high-tech 'Do Not Disturb' facility on the room door and the whole interior of the room and communal areas décor/finish was modern. The property benefits from a lift, and stairways with underfloor lighting.

I would describe the breakfast as a cross between a low class bistro and a greasy spoon café, but I got what I paid for. My advice would be to get there earlier rather than later in the serving period. I have no complaints for the price. So I will put it in the 'Like' column.

Disliked · 1. No bedside cabinets. There was a stool available which I used for that purpose; then otherwise nowhere to sit except on the bed.

2. Which leads to the bed - there were a load of electrics directly behind the pillows. These controlled the protruding mid-bed light,phone, a/c and TV. Understandable I suppose as nowhere else to sit but it all got in the way at night (especially the light). I accidentally hit it at least three times when turning over.

3. The shower in itself was great but the sachets of shampoo and shower gel were exceptionally resistant to being opened. I had to try all of the available ones before managing to squeeze the contents out of approximately 1mm of opening. There must be so much wastage. Also there was nowhere apart from the floor to put toiletries.

Stayed in: Single Room
1 night · February 2020
Helpful Not helpful

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Hotel was near everything, San Sebastian is a small town. Hotel staff was friendly. We had a twin room, which was small and didn't have any closet to put clothes in, only a rail with some hangers. Decor was cold, no curtains or paintings. Bed was very comfy and the shower was good, but there was not any kind of ventilation so it gets very steamy. There is a window in the bathroom which can be opened after showering. Windows are taped with black tape, except for two little windows so The room was always dark. We had a balcony with two chairs and an ashtray. It was so tiny that there were big problems for two people to fit in for a smoke at the same time, and sit on the chair. Room was clean and not very noisy. During the night there was hardly any traffic, but it starts around 6 am but it really is time to wake up and start exploring the lovely La Gomera.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this small nice hotel for four nites. I think it was value for money, small but clen and functional room with a bathroom and a small balcony. Good breakfast in the bar next door. Good location in the small town a base to over night to explore the island. Friedly staff.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were at la Colombina for one night, but we liked the hotel very much. The service was good and the hotel and room clean. Our room didn't have a window to the outside, but it didn't bother us, as we were there for only one night.
The hotel was even so kind to arrange breakfast packages to us, since we had to leave to the first ferry before usual breakfast time.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for couple of nights and had roof top room with terrace. Room was perfectly functional for a short stay. Breakfast is served in adjacent bar and offers much more choice than we were offered elsewhere. Hotel is a bit soul less, and apart from guy managing breakfasts we didnt really see anyone else. They were kind enough to let us store luggage in store room for one day.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GRUPOPINERO, Gerente at Hotel La Colombina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

We like that you have spent a few minutes to comment on our establishment!!
Kind regards