“Tasty food in friendly atmosphere”
Review of Los Atlanticos

Los Atlanticos
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: Great Portuguese recipes with high quality ingredients combined with Spanish dishes and good service also in English. Come to visit us :)
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Had a nice dinner in this small, friendly restaurant. Service was good and the food was tasty. Especially nice, home-made, small desserts.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Went to Los Atlanticos on the first evening of my stay at la Gomera and was not disappointed.
The codfish with peppers was a very good dish: all the different flavours complementing each other. The house white went well with the fish.
And the service was pleasant, never intrusive, always helpful.

1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We found this little place with its very chatty owner and staff. The food was prompt and delicious. We broke our holiday rule and went back again two nights later... the food was well undercooked, in fact the centre of my hamburguesa was raw. Did I send it back? No, perhaps I should have done but I was starving. No after effects though...

1  Thank Cybermouse
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The service is great and there are some great heathy options to choose from.

It's advertised as Portuguese with a Canarian twist but it's more the former than the latter.

It's a great spot to and people watch too.

We had a great appetizer, main and a delicious dessert. It's definitely worth eating at.

1  Thank JayBeeCA
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in San Sebastian for the weekend and had one of our meals in this lovely little restaurant......my friend and I shared the creamy mushroom rice and the skewers....delicious! Really friendly staff too....would definitely return!

1  Thank jamesie51