All reviewsbeautiful hotelluxury hotelhermes toiletriesspain tripcave poolsmall outdoor poolstaff were extremely friendlyrestaurant recommendationses castellenjoy your stayeach morningwet roomnight breaka lovely stayloved this hotelhigh seasonspecial thanks
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have been in the Hotel 3 nights. The service and and the staff has been awfull, very rude and without empathy at all (specially the stall handling the reception and the Gobernanta)
I won’t be back and I don’t recommend this hotel at all. A pity. How easy is to be nice. Very bad.

4  Thank Nano N
MariaCanFaustino, Director General at Can Faustino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sr. Colomer,

Thank you very much to have few seconds to leave your comment. The opinion of our guest is important for us and I personally have researched information about your stay.
We always try to make our clients happy but as a company there are some services that we cannot do for free as per you request.
I am so sorry the feeling that you have about our staff which always try to do its best to make all the guests happy and feel like at home.
As a manager i am very proud of them. They have always a good behaviur, excellent treatment with the guest with proffesional manners as I think it how it is as per the rest of the comments, so that we hope the same from the other side.

Me along with all the staff of Can Faustino sent you a heartily greeting.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel is rated 5 star but I would drop a star personally. The hotel is lovely, with superb staff throughout. Food too is very good.
My dropping a star would concern space! The pool is very small with space for about 12 lounges sitting very close together. When we visited it was quiet but if full there wouldn't be any privacy and I doubt more than four would want to be in the water at anyone time.
The other area maybe more personal, the wet room was good but only a tiny shelf to hold anything and for me no grab rail which is important if like myself you are a little shaky. (I have a disability but there wasn't a disabled room available).
The other point was the washbasins and the faucet part of the tap. These are immovable so you are unable to wash your face fully in the basin, or for my husband to clean his face when shaving. Both small points but worth mentioning.
For the above I would downgrade to a four star. That and the fact the 'Boss' as they all called him visited for dinner every evening but never spoke. Not good when only a maximum of 20 I would think we're ever in occupancy at any one stage.
Ciutadella is a lovely town and I'd recommend it.
Sue Screaton

1  Thank 79farbnk
MariaCanFaustino, Manager at Can Faustino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Screaton,

It is a real satisfaction for us that you have enjoyed the stay at Can Faustino. Our main objective is to make our guest feel like at home.
I am very sorry that for your stay we did not have availability in our adapted rooms. Due to our limited number of rooms, sometimes it is necessary to book much in advance if you wish an specific type of room.
By last I would like to thank you for your advices so we will aim all your notes. Your opinion always help us to improve.

Receive a warm greeting.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful holiday here with every comfort available. Wheelchair user easily accommodated. Food amazing. The old town is very interesting and found lots to explore round the little narrow roads.
The hotel is only a few minutes from the very busy port and marina.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
MariaCanFaustino, General Manager at Can Faustino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear is0bel,

We are so glad to read your words.
The happiness of our guests makes us motivated to keep doing well.
Looking forward to see you again in Can Faustino!

Best regards.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

It's about 2 1/2 years since we were last in Ciutadella and we are delighted to have found this hotel. Right in the centre of town a stones throw from the centre.
Excellent food and attentive staff. We will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob C

Dear Rob,

There is nothing better to know you enjoyed with us.
Your oppinion is always important for us so we will like to thank you to spend few minutes to let us know your view.

Looking forward to see you again at Can Faustino!

We sent you a warm greeting from Menorca.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Just come back from a 3 night break in Menorca; we are regular travellers to Menorca and Cala N Blanes but this was our first stay in Cuitadella. We opted for Can Faustino as we have seen the hotel during our walks in the town and we were not disappointed.

We stayed in Suite Vigie which has an amazing view of the harbour and old town; everything about this hotel oozes class from the ladies on reception to the bar staff through to the wonderful housekeepers and spa staff. I have put the trip in my top 5 of all time and am busy organising next years break.

The food and steak in particular was very good; unusual for Menorca. The hotel is spotless and nothing is too much trouble for the staff.

The crowing glory is the underground swimming pool which is inside an original cave and is a breathtaking experience.

Well done to everyone associated with this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick R
Aura M L, Director de Recepción at Can Faustino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Nick,
In Can Faustino our main objective is the satisfaction of our guests and nothing pleases us more than happy visitors!
We greatly appreciate your visit and appreciation and we look forward to receiving you again soon.

Kind regards,