All reviews his brother half board beach bar boca chica hotel beach sun beds on the beach coffee machine great balcony sa nacra sea view room travel kettle tapas stayed longer for making our holiday perfect holiday bus stop cold meats
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Spent a fantastic week at this hotel at the end of August. We upgraded to a sea view room which was definitely worth it. We had our own balcony with sun beds and a fridge in our room. The beach never got too crowded and the swimming was great as the sea was so clear. We caught the bus into Cuitadella which was very easy thanks to Toni on reception who told us where to go. He was always very helpful.

After walking to Cala Blanca we were glad we were staying at Santandria as it was much nicer. There are good walks along the coastal path. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and food in the restaurant is good. They even reserved the best tables for hotel guests. The only negative was the smoking in the beach restaurant . It is outside but the smoke can be annoying.

All in all it was a lovely hotel and many thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015

After a hellish drive from the airport in the middle of the night, I woke up in paradise. The hotel is right on the beach. Room was clean with a fantastic view. The staff is very friendly and will help you with anything you need. Had a great time.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dana B
Paola G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Santandria Playa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Dana,

It was a pleasure to welcome you as a guest to Hotel Playa Santandría. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay.

I am delighted that you found the unique ambience of our hotel and its wonderful location on the beach of Cala Santandría, 5 minuts away from the main city of Ciutadella. Your words of praise in relation to our service have been received with great pleasure and I will pass on your compliments with joy to my employees.

I very much hope that I will be able to welcome you again to our hotel for another relaxing stay and I wish you all the very best until then.

Best regards from Menorca,
Hotel Playa Santandría

Reviewed 30 August 2015

We ate here twice, choosing to come back on our last night because it was so friendly and the food was good. The waiters couldn't do enough for us and they gave the kids the wifi code after making them promise not to tell anyone else!!

I had grilled salmon one night and grilled swordfish in green sauce the other and both were lovely. The puddings were good too as were the Mojitos and and Sangria.

The restaurant should have its own Trip Advisor page as it is a great place to eat.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MinnieMad

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give an account of your visit to Hotel Playa Santandría Restaurant, the Boca Chica, on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with the food. Thank you very much for your kind recommendation of our restaurant.

During your next stay in Menorca I recommend you to visit our hotel and its great location on the beach. Taking advantage of the food and the service of our restaurant you will enjoy our half board rates with breakfast buffet and lunch or dinner for 25 €.

I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to Hotel Playa Santandría and our beach restaurant the Boca Chica.

Best regards from Menorca,
Hotel Playa Santandría.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Another wonderful week at the Santandria Playa. We just can't fault this hotel and the resort is out of this world. Gabriel, Paul and the team are working as hard as ever to make sure everyone is happy. Thank you. We will be back (again!).

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Paola G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Santandria Playa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

It was a pleasure to welcome you as a guest to 2U Hotel Playa Santandría. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay.

We are delighted that you found the unique ambience of our hotel and this is youtr third time with us. Your words of praise in relation to our service have been received with great pleasure and I will pass on your compliments with joy to the employees, specially to Gabriel and Paul.

I very much hope that We will be able to welcome you again to our hotel for another relaxing stay and I wish you all the very best until then.

Best regards from Menorca

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Very good hotel, incredible views and the local staff very kind and friendly, helping us with everyting including with a transfer to Ciutadella when the taxis were too busy.
A pleasant spot to come back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carla L
Paola G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Santandria Playa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear Madam,

I am delighted that you found the unique ambience of our hotel and its wonderful location on the Santandria beach. Your words of praise in relation to our service have been received with great pleasure and I will pass on your compliments with joy to all the people who makes posible your holidays.

I very much hope that I will be able to welcome you and your friends again to our hotel for another relaxing stay and I wish you all the very best until then.

Best regards from Menorca.