All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel quiet square privilege room old town small luxury hotel original features internal courtyard perfect place to relax junior suite modern design lobby bar the ground floor location is ideal small pool narrow streets hotel restaurant
Reviewed 18 February 2018

The hotel is in a beautiful old town centrally placed building which makes it convenient for all the local museums, churches and the cathedral.

We had a very large "prestige" room (206)which overlooked the central courtyard of the hotel. The only problem was that you could hear people walking above on the roof terrace or when they moved chairs in that area. So if you are a light sleeper it may be best to avoid this otherwise charming room. It is probably the only one affected by this problem.
The breakfast was excellent and highly recommended as all the ingredients are very fresh.
The staff were extremely helpful and wanted you to enjoy your stay.
We did not try the restaurant which looked a little expensive and the choice of restaurants in the city is endless.
Palma is a beautiful city. Try it and stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: See above for room 2016
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Miguel_G_Feliz, Director General at Sant Francesc Hotel Singular, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear FossFollower,
Greetings from Palma!
Thank you very much for your kind comments and the lovely review, following your recent stay with us.
I´m delighted to learn about the service experience you enjoyed - we really appreciate that you decided to take the time to share it with us and other TripAdvisor users.
Looking forward to welcoming you back,
Kindest regards from Sant Francesc Hotel Singular,

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I don’t give 5 stars lightly but these guys deserved it. Warm service, beautiful rooms and impress restaurant. Very modern hotel with a lovely gym and pool. For a boutique hotel doesn’t get better than this. I look forward to coming back in summer.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jbar1
Miguel_G_Feliz, Director General at Sant Francesc Hotel Singular, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Jbar1,
Thank you for the great feedback and of course, for sharing with us your intentions to return in summer. Nothing will make us happier than welcoming you back to Sant Francesc!
Warmest regards from sunny Palma,

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is stunning & very welcoming.
The staff are delightful & very helpful.
It’s more of a couples hotel than family.
Great for a few days away if you want to be in Palma or a business trip.
We have stayed here a few times.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 266lesleyd

Dear Lesley D,
Greetings from Palma.
Thank you very much for your kind review following your recent stay at Sant Francesc Hotel Singular.
I´m delighted to see that you enjoyed the “warmth” of the Team during your stay. We all are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to us by a local Palma friend that has great up to date knowledge of the hotel industry. That being said I knew we were in good hands. As we arrived we noticed the hotel was in front of a beautiful church and seemed like an ordinary local house. Upon entrance to the main lobby I began to admire the combination of old fashion architecture with modern design which I loved. Big Open spaces with a touch of modern simplicity and elegance. Later we found out by the bell boys short hotel tour that the hotel was originally a family owned mansion of Palma full of history. The rooms are spacious and very cozy. We hade a room overlooking the plaza-church which I would recommend. It’s quite nice to open the windows in the morning and enjoy the sun rays as well as the not so loud street noise. The service and attention was intact from the begging all the way to the end. We felt very welcomed and attended. The Restaurante has excellent food for all hours of the day, Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner. You will find a pool and terrace area in the last floor were you can enjoy a cocktail during the sunsets which is a must. Thank you for a great couple of days !!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear XP C,
Greetings from Sant Francesc Hotel Singular.
What a lovely feedback to receive, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
I´m glad to see that you managed to enjoy almost every aspect of what we have to offer – not only the location and our facilities, also the service provided on daily basis by my colleagues. Your kind words will be shared with the team.
Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon,
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very impressive and beautiful. The rooms are elegant and comfortable...but certain elements could be better, such as the cumbersome leaking shower. The staff was beyond kind and helpful, this was the most pleasing part of our stay. The bar and cocktails offered were excellent. The major needed improvement is the room service and meals offered outside of normal lunch/dinner hours, the food was simply inedible.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Traintripper25,
Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Sant Francesc Hotel Singular.
I´m delighted to learn about your overall positive experience – it´s lovely to read about the aspects that went well, like the service provided by my colleagues (your kind words will be shared with the team).
In the other hand I´m obviously disappointed about the feedback with regards to the in room dining experience. It seems that it didn’t meet your expectations, so I hope you can accept my sincere apologies. I would really appreciate if you could share with me more details so that an investigation from our side could take place – you can obviously contact me via email or by telephone. We rarely have negative comments about our food and beverage offer so it will be important for us to understand what happened.
Feedback is always well received by my Team as it is the only way to improve, so I sincerely thank you for sharing it with us "openly".
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Kindest regards from Palma,