BQ Belvedere Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$215
US$160
US$178
US$168
  • Pool
Palma Suites(Palma de Mallorca)
US$228
US$221
US$156
US$149
Melia.com
  • Pool
HM Jaime III(Palma de Mallorca)
US$180
US$161
Official website
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$183
US$171
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$184
US$156
Melia.com
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$376
US$173
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$305
US$260
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewshonesty barold townplunge poolhidden awayprivate spaegg dishesbeautiful hotelrestaurant recommendationsquiet streetwelcome drinkgreat boutiquebreakfast was deliciousrooftop areaour honeymoonnarrow streetsspecial thanksbottle of cava
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed at Posada Terra Santa for one night on the end of a two week holiday (the friends I was traveling with went home a day earlier). I booked in Posada Terra Santa very last minute after the hotel I was staying at on the island proved to be a total disappointment. To my pleasant surprise the staff completely turned around my opinion of the level of service and quality accommodation available in Palma. The front desk clerk helped me with everything I needed. My stay was short - and I had a very early flight the next day the night manager had made me breakfast in the restaurant and it was ready to go when I came downstairs! What a treat! I will definitely be recommending Posada Terra Santa to friends who visit Palma de Mallorca!

Room Tip: Its a small hotel and I presume all the rooms are high quality.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Posada Terra Sa... P, Director General at Posada Terra Santa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear M4439RRjosepha,

Thank you indeed for your kind review, it made us very happy to know you have been so pleased with your stay and our staff, also we really appreciate that you shared your impressions with other travelers through this site.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your short stay!

Thank you for making us your choice hotel when visiting Majorca! It will be a pleasure to welcome you back at your earliest convenience and please do not hesitate contact us beforehand to organize every detail of your stay.

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Posada Terra Santa, and I can’t wait to return. Beautiful hideaway in the old town. Gorgeous immaculate spacious room and top notch personalized service by all including our host Mo-mo.

Stay here you will not be disappointed

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tinna B
Posada Terra Sa... P, Director General at Posada Terra Santa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Tinna B

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very glad know that you enjoyed your stay in Posada Terra Santa and our services!

We hope to see you soon,

Kindest regards

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

2nd (and last time I stayed here). Booked supposedly same room category as last time but room smaller, dark and on the ground floor facing the hotel's lobby entrance. Disappointing. Also more expensive. Attempts to get the room I stayed in last time failed due to hotel losing customer data in IT upgrade. Hm. Also staff seems turned over 100% since 12 months ago. Will stay in a hotel again next time that remembers guests and their preferences. So many other nice places in Palma with better value. Overrated.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a12
Posada Terra Sa... P, Director General at Posada Terra Santa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear a12,

First of all thank we would like to thank you for staying with us again last week.

We would also like to apologize for not having fulfilled your expectations this second stay of yours in Posada. As you mentioned, the room we provided had same category than the one we did allocate you in last year (but in the ground floor) with a private patio. For us is a very special room because originally this room together with the one in front of it, formed one of the most emblematic rooms of the Baron of Boixador, the owner of the house in the 16th century. We are sorry to learn that you did not enjoy it.

Concerning the data, it is true that we concretely miss the room where you were accommodated last year due to the upgrade of our PMS (Property Management System). We truly apologize for that, but I would like also to point out that we did this upgrade in the system in order to improve control, information and communication to be able of provide a better and more accurate service to our guests. Actually the problem we had was specific in your profile, but we are glad you have reported it in order to avoid similar situations in the future.

Regarding your comments about the staff, it is true that we have some new faces that have been trained under our original standards. Besides, we keep a very important part and structure of our staff since the opening in 2014, and definitely more than 80% of last year's team.

All in all, it was a pleasure and a very useful feedback to read your comments. We truly hope you took good memories of your stay with us –incidents aside- and hope to welcome you soon again in our hotel to better meet your expectations this time! If you plan a 3
rd visit, please do not hesitate to contact me in advance! (manager@posadaterrasanta.com)

Warmest regards from Palma,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I am getting so spoiled by excellent boutique hotels like this. Lovely room, delicious breakfast--a rooftop terrace with a plunge pool that is a gorgeous place to rest in the afternoon after your feet give out! But the service--the feeling that anything you ask for is no problem at all, if you need anything just ask, if you want something we're here for you--it makes your hotel like a little refuge on your vacation, your "safe zone". We ate at the hotel restaurant twice (La Despensa del Baron) and had very nice meals both time (excellent service, of course). The fried sardine starter is marvelous.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank wrinkledpassport

Dear Wrinkledpassport,

We are delighted to read such a nice comments and truly happy to know that we have fulfilled your expectations.

We hope to see you soon again in Posada.

Warm regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay, it was initially difficult to find the hotel as we were driving but once we did the staff could not have been more attentive and the hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and very relaxing.

Couldn’t believe how quiet and peaceful our stay was considering we were in the centre of the old town and 10mins from the airport. Location was so good, 10min walk from the Cathedral (as long as you don’t get lost down all the little streets!)

The roof terrace was quiet and offered the chance to relax in the sunshine with a good book.

I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lydia M

Dear Lydia M

It is always fabulous for us to receive such a nice reviews like yours. We really do appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share this opinion of your stay in Posada Terra Santa.

We truly appreciate your nice word about our staff :)

Looking forward to welcome you back!