1,135 results
All reviews roof terrace light bulbs vending machine stylish hotel fifteen minutes minute walk old town comfortable stay plunge pool great boutique city centre fresh fruit small pool air con sister hotel stayed here for nights breakfast is served
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Coming back after two years we were happy to find the breakfast as great as before. The Reception were as serviceminded and good as we remembered them.
However we found the cleaning not satisfying. Some of the towels are worn out with holes and broken hangers. The water does not go down easily. The litter should not be there day after day but should be taken away. The hangers for the clothes should be changed when they break.
Most important of all: When I take my towel out of the shower room and put it on the floor it means that I want it washed - I don´t want it to be hanged back from the floor!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

What a FANTASTIC hotel from check in to departure. Staff couldn't be any better!! We were very impressed with the way they looked after us with where to go and where not to go. Our room was was on the second floor and although we were facing the street we could not hear a thing. Everything was kept incredibly clean and it had a very modern feel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank patrickburns
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Hotel looks really nice, rooms cute and unique. Bathroom is great and beds also good.
Only things are following which for me are as important if not more essentials you would expect in such a hotel:
cement floors, so very cold. Apparently they only have heat coming out of the AC-vent when its "officially" winter. You have a termostate in the room and you would think you can set the desired temperature. But it actually shows you the current temp. So I arrived in may...not winter, but still temps that would drop to 14 degrees. As the floor is very cold, you feel the cold more. When I got in temp on room said 18 degrees, so I put it on 22 degrees. I hear air starting to blow. 20 min later it was 16 degrees. It was not heat blowing but airco.
The reception then after I was surprised about this, he explained that yes because it is summer only AC will come out of vents. Only when its winter, heat blows out of vents.
Apart from that WIFI wasnt working, so I could not do my work in my room, but had to do that in the lobby/restaurant area.
I will not stay their again as I like to be nice and comfortable in my room doing work and not be cold and need to sit in a public area. Privacy is very important for me when travelling for work

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Estelle L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at HM Balanguera, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear client,

We would like to thank you for your time on this review and also apologise if our hotel didn't live up to your expectations.

We are glad you liked the rooms, the bed and the hotel style. On the other side, we have read you comments about the heat and AC an will be discussing this issue with direction to find a better solution. Regarding to the WiFi, it's a very unusual complain, but we will definitely be checking it with the technical service hoping it doesn't repeat.

At HM Balanguera we read all the reviews as they help us to improve day by day.
We hope you enjoyed your stay in Palma.
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This was a great clean, stylishly simple hotel with friendly, helpful staff, delicious breakfast and cool roof terrace with large plunge pool (sadly freezing in May!). 15 minute walk to the coastal road and from there you can explore beautiful Palma on foot. Would recommend hotel to all ages.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Having just booked for another week early in October, we obviously liked it here. My wife likes staying near enough to the city and the location did it for us the first time. The return week will be for the great food, modern rooms and general great service. This was a surprisingly good holiday. General standard of food out and about in Palma is way better than home even if it costs a percentage more. Good all rounder.

Date of stay: April 2016