All reviews michelin star restaurant marc fosh luxury suite water beds l occitane art bar bent over backwards to make art installations faultless stay quiet street special mention must go relaxation area exclusive use old city great design we arrived late at night shower and toilet
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We chose the 'best' room , price wise and it's large with good facilities ,an outside terrace and a hot tub.The hotel is interesting as it's an old convent. The public terrace and pool is much smarter than our tiny terrace. The concierge was extremely
helpful, but no glass of welcoming cava, as advertised. Breakfast was in the gloomy restaurant and no one offered us anything hot ,just the buffet which was quite good but with small cups of coffee that we had to ask to be refilled. A previous reviewer clearly had the same comment that I would make, namely a lack of staff and we certainly didn't get any turn down service or chocolates. The min bar was nicely full though...and in with the price. Great location for hopping up to the busy streets and the train to delightful Soller. I doubt if I would eat in the Michelin starred restaurant though. It's not the most appealing place and interestingly, no one invited us to book a table!

Room tip: I suspect every room is different so look carefully at the website.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Booked a junior suite on third floor for the first week of May..Quiet and very comfortable.
The hotel staff were both very professional and extremely polite.Nothing seemed to be too much trouble and we were given very helpful advice on what to see and do and choices of local restaurants.
On arrival don't be put off by narrow streets and rather unimposing entrance.The hotel is beautiful inside and centrally located -ideal for a springtime visit to Palma. Only a 10-15 minute taxi ride from the airport.
Buffet breakfast was good but unexceptional and not presented in what I would regard as a five star environment.This is a bit surprising as the food area is also the home of the separately run Michelin star restaurant.The restaurant staff were very welcoming and efficient though.
The rooftop pool is tiny but the sun area is well set out. However the service there is almost non existent,especially if you want an afternoon snack .Apology of a gym....three exercise machines...and that is all.

Overall,the general quality of the hotel, its architecture and the professionalism of the staff made it a very enjoyable experience.Would we go back.....yes!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Most important aspect for me was the location when I chose Convent, which stands for having been an old convent in the 17th century, in fact the chapel has been turned into a white conference room. The hotel offers a small sauna and indoor pool and an outdoor upstairs pool, but there are only a few sunbeds upstairs, the rest are actual chairs, so there is not enough place for everyone to suntan unless theyre sitting on an actual chair that is not comfortable. I found service to be almost non-existent, which is the reason for my rating, for example, during the breakfast buffet you are watched like a hawk, and during lunch, the staff kept clearing my plates and tea when I wasn even done, when I would ask them to please not remove my dishes, there was a language barrier between us, and they seemed to take it the wrong way.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

A review from my visit to Hotel Convent. The bathroom has no door or privacy, I had to ask to be changed from room, you can hear guests in the hallway throughout day and night, and you can also hear the cruise ships, and then also the church bell. I did like the location but I did not like the small street outside it was dark and lonely at night. Breakfast was very good and the hotel is very pretty.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Smarshall2000
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Stayed with our teenage daughter for one night in the Luxury suite and must say that except the struggling to get there by car and deciding to park under the Market before walking to the hotel, the experience was fantastic from Start to Finish. Fantastic staff as soon as we arrived (coffee at the bar while registering), to us being take to our room and shown how to use most facilities. The luxury suite is fantastic and the whirlpool on the private terrace was great at various time of the day and night. Very modern and spacious room. Fantastic bed and great night sleep. Very central and fantastic for a walk around Palma. Breakfast was also delicious and offered a large choice of food. Would definitely recommend staying there and choosing that room. Yes it's not cheap but it's definitely worth the money. Hotel also got a pool on the roof (rather nice and pleasant on a warm day).

Room tip: stayed in the luxury suite with the hot tub on the private terrace, was splendid.
Date of stay: August 2016