This is a boutique hotel, which tells me that its small, personalized service, and attention to detail. Well it as small, and it was pretty, but the later two of service were missing. We asked for an early check in: not even considered. We asked for a late check out because of our flight, nope again. We asked for extra towels in our room, had to ask twice and took a long time, asked for a refill of coffee, waiter all but forgot about us. Service was lacking and it was disappointing, if I was rating the hotel alone without service the I would absolutely consider giving it more stars because it's pretty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us "Spanish Spartan", or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn't mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you'll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we're always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. Update 2015: It was time for a change and we completely redid the majority of our bathrooms. We opted for a updated fresh style and made sure that the new toilet flushes work smoothly :-) (we had some issues with the old ones in the past). Also, we soundproofed the rooms that were particularly exposed to noise. Come and tell us what you think! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca