We took a last minute decision to take a few days off to Mayorca. We booked directly with a very helpful lady at the hotel reception and were given very good advice, which enhanced further our wonderful stay. It was hot, but the airconditioning took care of it. Breakfast was exquisite with local produce, real orange juice and proper coffee. The staff was very pleasamt and helpful
The rooms were finished lovingly to the highest standard (tiling in bathrooms is superb!) and were spotless. Pool was small, but plenty for cooling down on the terrace.Location was perfect in the old town and surprisigly quiet. Easy to get there by bus from the airport for a fiver.
Allround a great experience and certainly a place to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us "Spanish Spartan", or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn't mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you'll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we're always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. Update 2015: It was time for a change and we completely redid the majority of our bathrooms. We opted for a updated fresh style and made sure that the new toilet flushes work smoothly :-) (we had some issues with the old ones in the past). Also, we soundproofed the rooms that were particularly exposed to noise. Come and tell us what you think! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca