We spent a three night holiday in Mallorca in June, hotel looked beautiful online and we did not hesitate to book. When we arrived all was beautiful and as seen in pictures, but the room had some maintenance issue. The air conditioner room was leaking all the time, the satellite television was not working well and there was noise coming in from the room next door. We made notice of these things to management and some were addressed and others not really taken seriously. The square footage of the room is so small that youre paying a high price per foot, we expected everything to be in perfect working condition. Breakfast buffet very delicious, and the patio was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us "Spanish Spartan", or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn't mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you'll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we're always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. Update 2015: It was time for a change and we completely redid the majority of our bathrooms. We opted for a updated fresh style and made sure that the new toilet flushes work smoothly :-) (we had some issues with the old ones in the past). Also, we soundproofed the rooms that were particularly exposed to noise. Come and tell us what you think! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca